[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black wife >Red Tails a cast of all-blacks >Main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>Black wife
>Red Tails a cast of all-blacks
>Main character being black was likely a part of his contract clause

What happened? I'm being serious, I don't have anything against black people but why all of a sudden?
>>
He was probably pro-civil rights and is trying to make up for not doing these movies back then, when it would have actually been risky
>>
Not even blacks care about blacks as much as 4chan does.
>>
he got seduced by the black pussy
>>
>>63370231
Maybe he's just a very liberal person.
It's not like he really needs to focus on public relations or anything to gain more money since he's already retardedly loaded.

Not everything is some nefarious plot. He might just be personally inclined towards these things.
>>
red tails didn't have any negresses of significance. the only love interest was some italian floozy. the original star trek was criticized for lacking diversity so he added lando. again, no negresses. supposedly that overrated lupita broad had most of her scenes cut from the star wars movie. so i think that lucas has probably just got a thing for giving negresses a hard time. probably into all sorts of kink roleplay fetish stuff. goiter rubdowns and all other type freak bedwenching abound.
>>
If I had a black wife, slave roleplay would be one of the perks. That and Mac n Cheese on thanksgiving instead of stuffing
>>
>>63370231
Black people loved the Prequels
>>
File: hello reddit.png (884 KB, 1025x762) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.png
884 KB, 1025x762
>>63370310
>>63370285
>>63370264
>>63370231
>>63370324
>>63370607
>>63370640
>>63370687
>>63370689
>>
>>63370722
That my friend is an amazing picture. A great find for me. I coulda used this so many times
>>
>>63370722
puff daddy?
>>
>>63370722
How am I a Redditor? I just said 4chan is obsessed with blacks, which it factually is.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 632x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 632x779
>>63370820
For good reason. You shouldn't be hiring actors based on skin colour. Say you have the best white actor you can find and the best black actor you could find. Lets say the white actor is more talented and better than the black actor. You should not hire the black actor based on his skin just because of some political view. It's simply wrong and racist
>>
>>63370231
It's 2015, stupid.
>>
>>63370922
>implying you can be racist against whites

Your backwards thinking is really troublesome.
>>
>>63370640
>Mac n Cheese on thanksgiving instead of stuffing

Nigga, what in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 599x1239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 599x1239
>>63371087
>implying I was talking about whites
They are exploiting blacks and its wrong. Ever see Straight Outta Compton?
>>
>>63370922
This post is problematic.
>>
>>63370922
your problematic post is toxic and triggering
>>
>>63371186
No. I don't watch nigger trash
>>
>>63371291
Straight Outta Compton is literally how a "jewey fuck" (words used in the movie several times) exploited black culture to create a new mass of mindless degenerates.

/tv/ would like Straight Outta Compton as it's the only movie currently out there to actively paint the Jews as villains.

Oh, but it has le niggers in it, gotta downvote XD!!
>>
>>63371323
Because I can't be forced to give a shit about NWA or how they came about. It's the same story every other nigger culture movie tells
>>
>>63371215
>>63371209
I diddnt know Jews went on 4chan
>>
>>63371393
Just like slavery, a hip hop music group, president obama, and African wars are all the same story. Pfft it's just a re-telling. I know right
>>
>>63371393
Are you triggered, my little /pol/ette? Here, let me read you your favorite bedtime story: Mein Kampf. Hush now and wipe away your tears. RAHOWA will surely come someday.
>>
>>63370922
Except there is no should and should nots movies. That's a slave mentality there. If they want to make racist movies they're free to make racist movies. Just as I'm free to not watch those movies.
>>
>>63370231
The "urban" market
>>
>>63371772
>go ahead and be a racist
>I can just ignore racism
Well you aren't wrong
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.