[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best tv shore to watch on weekends when you are friendless? Thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: jshore.jpg (135 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
jshore.jpg
135 KB, 480x320
Best tv shore to watch on weekends when you are friendless? Thinking about binge watching jshore.
>>
>>63367870
they should shoot a show like this in Kelowna BC
>>
>>63367899
They had a redneck version called buckwild that I liked, but then one of them died from CO poisoning.
>>
>>63367899
What the fuck out there is remotely interesting?
>>
>>63367870
Is the Jersey Shore an accurate depiction of the life of the average Italian-American?
>>
How did they discover this group of total idiots? Was there a casting call for retarded guidos?
>>
>>63368532
its hot
its got a ton of things to do
and its filled with plastic woman and supreme douchbags

google it man
its a paradise if not for he people
>>
Geordy shore is pretty funny cause they're even more brain dead than Jersey.

The Valleys takes the cake though. Absolute idiots.
>>
>>63368559
You know only like 2 or 3 of them are Italian right
>>
Jersey Shore was fun to watch with folks here and on /sp/ as they were airing. Depending on how you perceive this show, it could be quite entertaining.
>>
>>63368532
BC is fittest /healthiest province in canada
Kelowna is the fittest/healthiest City in BC
>>
>>63368616
Yeah, and it sure wasn't as impressive as Vancouver when I was there.
>>
>>63367899
hmm i guess kelowna is kind of red neck but imagine out in vancouver/richmond, all the swag fags, asian swag fags, hindu swag fags and white frat bros getting into it
>>
>>63368826
vancouver is always raining

the gangster douche ratio is high as fuck in kelowna... would work well
i think the whole cat of JS has visited to be honest
>>
>>63369120
>cat
cast
>>
>friendless on a weekend
>wants to watch young people in peak physical form living their lives to the fullest, getting laid and getting paid to do it

its like you're asking to feel feels.
>>
CABS ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
TEEEEE SHIIIIIRT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>>
GTL
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.