[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yes, I let the killers go Rick and I'd do it again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 700x434
>"Yes, I let the killers go Rick and I'd do it again. If they came to the gate I'd let them in Rick. I'll do that because every life is precious."
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>63366901
MOM?
>>
>YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63366901
>WHO DA FUCK TOOK MY MENTHOLS

Didn't really get why he said this at all
>>
>>63366924
What a stupid kid.
>>
Morgan is a semi-crazy bitch in the comics and he is a full on crazy bitch in the show.
Pity they wasted an actor I like on such a shit character, pity that they won't be killing him like in the comics because that'd mean he'd already be dead.
>>
>>63366901
>What the fuck is that?
>This is a crossbow, Morgan.
>It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Daryl.

What did he mean by this?
>>
he was cool as a senile nigger who stockpiled weapons and set booby traps. they should have kept going with that.

making him into a hippie bitch just because some fat vegan pussy indoctrinated him with the literary Jew is ridiculous.
>>
>>63366901
>his friend staring down from hell
>THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT MORGAN GODDAMN IT
>>
>>63367278
>senile
what
>>63367176
>>63366964
lol
>>
>>63366901

Yes Rick, I choke slammed Carol, your close personal friend in an attempt to stop her from killing my secret friend. You know, the wolf that came in here and killed a bunch of people? We're friends and you need to trust him.
>>
File: morgan.jpg (181 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
morgan.jpg
181 KB, 2000x1000
>>63367357
>what
>>
File: RICK GRIMES TWD HRKLTS.gif (16 KB, 528x412) Image search: [Google]
RICK GRIMES TWD HRKLTS.gif
16 KB, 528x412
THE PREMISE IS ACCURATE —ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS—, BUT "MORGAN" FAILS TO REALIZE THE COROLLARY TO THAT: NOT ALL BEINGS DESERVE TO LIVE.

ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS, NOT ALL BEINGS DESERVE TO LIVE.

HE IS STILL "UNBALANCED": THEN, HE WANTED TO KILL EVERYTHING, AND EVERYONE, NOW, HE REFUSES TO KILL ANYTHING, OR ANYONE; HE MUST RECONCILE HIS OWN SELF WITH HIMSELF.
>>
>>63367396
That's not what senile means you retard.
>>
>>63366901
why would rick let him live after this episode?

what the fuck are these writers doing?
>>
>>63367424
>implying senile can't be used interchangeably with crazy
>2 0 1 5
>>
>>63366924
he wont die
>>
>>63367402
Shut the fuck uo. No one wants to read what you are writing.
>>
>>63366924
Someone we actually care about will die for protecting this lil' shithead
>>
>>63368830
Who? Gabrielle and Jessie will probably die. Fuck them both.
>>
>>63366924
There is an autist that live in my apartment complex with his mother and he does this.

His mom will be unloading groceries out of the car or w/e and he'll just stand two feet away going 'MOM... MOM.... MOM..... MOM' in his aspie as fuck lisp
>>
> all life is precious, and that is why we must genocide the white devils, to save the lives of all humans (aka persons of color)

Pretty fucked up thing for them to have him say. Here's the pole they posted after that episode on the walking dead.

http://strawpoll.me/4856660
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.