[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm about to to tear up the fuckin' dance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 514177215_640[1].jpg (25 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
514177215_640[1].jpg
25 KB, 640x361
>"I'm about to to tear up the fuckin' dance floor dude, check it out."

What did he mean by this?
>>
Well?
>>
>>63365995
English mofackle
>>
check what
>>
>>63365995
He meant that he was going to wake up the hipsters in the audience with a strategically placed break from all the pseudo-smart conversations.
>>
>>63365995
Alright well to start, "I'm" is a self-refferential first-person addressing of the character himself. From that you can assume that he's gonna be referring to something he's done, currently doing, or going to do. "About to" means that he hasn't begun performing the action he's intending to do yet, but will very soon (maybe right after he finishes saying the sentence even :o). To "tear up" is usually in reference to the actual, literal act of "tearing" something, which usually means to rip or shred something, commonly with one's hands. In this case however, we know that he won't literally be tearing anything up because he follows the action of "tear up" with "the fuckin' dance floor dude". He says "fuckin'" because it sounds cool and badass. A "dance floor" is usually a wide, unobstructed space where people are permitted to express emotion through bodily movements that we've come to define under the term "dance." Hence, "dance floor." "Dude" is a second-person reference to the person he's talking to and the term is usually reserved for friends or casual acquaintances. From that we can assume that he's talking to somebody he has had a preexisting interpersonal relationship with. And lastly, "Check it out" means that he wants "dude" to watch him as he performs the action of "[tearing] up the fuckin' dance floor". Hope that clears things up
>>
>>63368684

Indeed...
>>
>>63368736
Alright awesome, what movie is that from btw
>>
>>63368684
Impressive
>>
>>63365995
MY REVIEW OF EX MACHINA!!!FACT!!! http://247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/05/ex-machinafact.html
>>
>>63369002
spam
>>
File: 0.jpg (416 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
416 KB, 900x600
>>63365995
>What did he mean by this?
That he's a big guy for you.
>>
File: 1364097724624.jpg (58 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1364097724624.jpg
58 KB, 456x456
>>63365995

This was a deeply troubling sequence, foreshadowing the discovery of Nathan's chilling sexual interactions with Ava's predecessors...

He is so descended so far into madness, that he in fact truly believes that his feet are physically capable of tearing apart the floor of his miniature discotheque. Caleb can only watch in rapt horror at his increasingly frenetic efforts, and the director wisely cuts away, lest we see how long this painful attempt goes on.
>>
>>63368684
*tips beret*
>>
>>63365995
>tear up the fuckin' dance floor dude, check it out."

its an alpha males way of coming out of the closet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.