[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW POSTER FEATURING PHASMA. THOUGHTS? FRESH FROM THE PRESS LADS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: promoposterX.jpg (89 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
promoposterX.jpg
89 KB, 720x1280
NEW POSTER FEATURING PHASMA.

THOUGHTS?

FRESH FROM THE PRESS LADS.
>>
>>63364015
>we want the boba fett audience AND the sjw stronk woman audience
>>
>>63364015
Phasma looks pretty cool. Probably going to be the female Boba Fett of the series, in that she looks cool and does nothing of importance before being killed offhandedly
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>putting a feminist on a poster
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
File: 1421718138239.gif (652 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1421718138239.gif
652 KB, 392x400
>>63364031
>before being killed offhandedly
Implying they'd ever kill off a stronk independant womyn.
>>
>you will never get dommed by Gwendoline Christie in the Captain Phasma armor

why even live lads
>>
>>63365846
They better make Phasma an absolute badass. If she's supposed to be the metaphorical ball stomper of the trilogy, then she better not just stomp, but twist, rip, and tear Rebel balls like nobody else can. Seriously, do you not want to see Boyega get castrated by Brienne of fucking Tarth?
>>
>>63365961
There's a difference between making a cool character and making an over the top edgy character.
>>
>>63364015
GETTING REAL SHILLY IN HERE
>>
>>63364015
Obviously fan made, fuck off
>>
>>63366072
I'm not thinking edge-tier, more of like a force of nature that just fucks shit up. Like alimony.
>>
>>63364015
there's literally only one reason this character was created,>>63364024
>>
>>63364015
>THOUGHTS
none

kill yourself
>>
>>63366523
Also you can blame Phantasm

She's literally based off the silver balls from Phantasm.
>>
>>63366428
>>like alimony

JUST
>>
File: Mai Guatemalan Husbando.jpg (149 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
Mai Guatemalan Husbando.jpg
149 KB, 600x875
Poe also got a new poster, and i can tell he's gonna be the best character in the whole movie besides maybe Kylo Ren.
>>
>>63366664
>tfw off by 2
>>
>>63365846
She's already confirmed to be in the next movie kek.
>>
>>63366664
He'll be the new Han Solo of this for sure.

Based Isaac deserves it.
>>
>>63364015
I don't like this. There seems to be a concerted marketing effort to push Phasma down our throats. Why? How central to the story can she really be? Surely not enough to warrrant all the attention that she's getting before the fucking movie is even out. See, people liked Boba Fett because he was cool and aloof. His fanbase just naturally formed. You can't just shove her into our fucking face BEFORE THE GODDAMN MOVIE IS EVEN OUT
What is wrong with people? I know its an established franchise but selling toys before the movie is out. Jesus Christ
>>
She's a big girl
>>
>>63366721
this tbqh

>>63366664
they had better not fuck his character up, isaac is better than this dumb reboot deserves.
>>
>>63366766
>>tumblr
>>
Why do you need a poster of a character when you already know the entire plot? also OP is a faggot
>STRAIGHT FORM PRESS LADS GETT HYPE IM POSTING THIS ON REDDIT 2
>>
File: Larry Bird skeptical.png (102 KB, 437x346) Image search: [Google]
Larry Bird skeptical.png
102 KB, 437x346
Phasma's design is so fucking boring.

"Oh she's supposed to be a mysterious, ruthless leader of the FIrst Order's Stormtroopers...lets just give her chrome armor & a small cape."

They couldn't be bothered to design her an original armor or something?
>>
>>63367214

Shut the fuck up faggot. Phasma is best girl.

Stormtrooper armor is GOAT, and it literally cannot be improved.
>>
File: 1448219638683.jpg (27 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1448219638683.jpg
27 KB, 600x401
Do you think she will have sex with her Phasma suit on?
>>
who else went out and bought the Funk Pop Vinyl of Captain Phasma like me?!

omg I'm such a nerd! XD
>>
>>63366664
Why is he so brown? Did they Photoshop him to look browner in order to show they're a diverse company with a diverse cast?
>>
>>63365961
I hope she never shoots her own men for "failure". Such a retarded cliche and really if stormtroopers were in that situation they'd probably do what Vietnam vets did to their officers and shoot her in the back and claim Rebels did it.
>>
>>63364015
>Phasma becomes a good guy
>removes her helmet from now on and we get to see Gwen's beautiful face all the time
>towers over manlet Rebels and domineers them

pls make it happen!
>>
>>63367648
>this is how pol/tards actually think
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.