[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not watching Doctor Who until Jack comes back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm done with this teasing bullshit and the show has been crap since Davis left anyway outside of a few bright spots (50th, Christmas Carol, 8th Doctor Minisode, etc.) Fuck Danny Pink and fuck the SJW version of the Master.
>>
>>63363563

I was just thinking about how much I'd love for him to come back. I haven't watched the episode yet, but I do have one question--was he teased again in the episode?
>>
>>63363617
He was and yet fucking River Song is going to be in the Christmas Special!
>>
File: 309.jpg (94 KB, 439x670) Image search: [Google]
309.jpg
94 KB, 439x670
Why is Barrowman so based bros?
>>
>>63363662

Well, to be fair... don't you think that's at least a hint of him coming back? Is there any other reason for the Doctor to fucking namedrop him, for them to use Retcon from Torchwood, and then this reference you're saying happened in the latest episode all within about a month?
>>
>>63363836

also Jack's time wristband thingy in the 50th.

12, River and Jack would be an awesome pairing.
>>
>>63363769

He's almost as awesome in Arrow.
>>
>>63363948
Until he turned into the fucking Microsoft help paperclip in the flash crossover
>>
>>63363836
It's been like this for the last two years. I also could stand the last two seasons for the most part thanks to Danny Pink and the SJW Master.
>>
If you're gonna have a permanent thread, keep your posts about this garbage there.
>>
>>63364013

hahahahaha, brilliant. True, though. Better than him being dead, at least.
>>
This goes in the general.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.