[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 3600x2403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 3600x2403
Who else thinks that Maggie or her baby (or both) will die? Something about two babies in the group sounds unlikely to me. Maybe Negan kills Maggie? Pls give opinions
>>
>>63362764
Judith will die

cap this
>>
>>63362764
really hope we get a sneaky close up of maggie'svag when she's giving birth to that mongrel kid of hers
>>
>>63362764
Can they kill off babies? This is a show that refuses to say "fuck" I think they might have issues with killing babies.

They've killed zombie kids, but they're dehumanized.
Granted, they really did pull off the rape scene, which was unnerving.
>>
>>63363327
It's 2015 bro.
>>
>>63362764
the show is too mainstream to kill a baby.

Glenn will die. Just as Judith lost her mother, Maggie's son will loose his father. Calling it now. They will grow up and eventually fall in love.

This show is literally pottery.
>>
>>63362764
Negan will kill either Morgan or Carol. Considering Carol has been going full looner in the last episode it's probably her. It seems like her arc is coming to an end with Autismo's death in the next episode. Morgan's gonna get comic-Abraham's death then.

Maggie is safe. They clearly build her up to be the leader of the Hilltop. Difference is going to be, that Glenn is probably going to be around for a bit longer.
>>
>>63362764
Morgan will get Lucille'd
>>
Who cares? This show has been on for far too long considering how fucking boring it is..and always has been. Please, in the name of all that is holy, let it die as it should have after season 1
>>
>>63363406

The show is on AMC, not HBO. They don't refuse to say Fuck, they simply can't.

It's basic cable, bro.
>>
>>63365192
>o..okay i posted it, am i cool yet /tv/?
>>
I'm on S3 Ep 3, when should I stop watching this show?

Seems it reached a point where everyone here agreed it was turned to shit, when will I get to that point?
>>
>>63365807
Don't stop. The parts in the prison and leading up to Terminus are the worst. Everything else is cool
>>
>>63363406

what rape scene?
>>
I wanna see a scene where Judith is like 3 or something and she's in a situation and they think she's gonna get bit by a walker and she just stay it in the head and toddles off
>>
stabs* shit
>>
>>63362764
I honestly think Negan is gonna kill Daryl, just because that "If Daryl dies, we riot" meme. Robert Kirkman hates that shit, and what a better way to introduce a character like Negan than having his destroy a fan favorite like Daryl.
>>
They won't have Negan brutally killing a woman with a baseball bat you retards. You just don't do that.

It won't be Morgan because that wouldn't have the impact they want. At this point everyone hates him and I can just see people memeing on twitter about how cool Negan is for getting rid of him.

It won't be Daryl either. They don't want to risk losing lots of viewers and killing Daryl, especially in that fashion is the one thing that could do that.

It will be Glenn. It's been heavily foreshadowed, the fake death was to make people think he's safe for at least a couple seasons now.
>>
>>63365963
I'll go on your word, at worst I watch a shitty show that everyone watches so I'll be able to carry a conversation.
>>
>>63366363
>They won't have Negan brutally killing a woman with a baseball bat you retards. You just don't do that.
Has there been a mainstream show that has done something like that?

The walk of shame and "rape" in Game of Thrones weren't nearly as bad as that and both still invoked a lot of buttpain.
>>
>>63363406
>rape scene

are you talking about Maggie taking her top off, and Glenn crying like a bitch about it for five months? because that was basic as shit.

the rape scenes in Once Upon a Time In America is how you do rape.
>>
>>63362764
>maggie grew her hair out

As someone who has a short hair fetish and is only on S3 ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>63366654
>>63365807 here
True that
>>
File: Screenshot (8).png (220 KB, 566x451) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (8).png
220 KB, 566x451
whoever is most loyal to rick will die.
Carol is gonna get lucilled
>>
>>63366791
>it's going to be pee pee pants city here real soon
Kirkman is a fucking hack
>>
Judith needs to go. Maybe Maggie will miscarry or something. Babies on this show are useless unless they stay put in one location for a long time.
>>
File: Screenshot (33).png (253 KB, 550x476) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (33).png
253 KB, 550x476
>>63366856
>>
>>63366022
the anal
>>
>>63362764
as soon as episode 9 starts Jessie and Ron will die cause of Sam alerting the zombies. Cap this. It happened in the comics so it's most likely
>>
>>63366363
your whole number is dubs
>>
File: do what the picture says.jpg (17 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
do what the picture says.jpg
17 KB, 480x385
>>63362790
you're stating an inevitability, nothing exciting there
>>
File: Screenshot (16).png (293 KB, 590x892) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (16).png
293 KB, 590x892
>>63367119
first ten minutes will be horde battle and the people you said getting eaten alive.
then it will be dary sasha and abeanator getting robbed by neegans goons. then they return to help fight the horde battle.
episode over
next episode they find jesus spying on them, talk about the hiltop comunity and weather or not they trust him. dary tells them about negans goons. rick decides to trust jesus. and they prepare to leave once the wall is secure
episode 11 is filler
episode 12 is hiltop
episode 13 is filler
episode 14 is abraham's death if it ain't abe it will be someone else getting offed with daryls crossbow
episode 15 is emergency meeting with hiltop and alliance formed
episode 16 is skull bashing time.
ending scene is pic related
>>
I fucking hope there isn't another baby because I keep forgetting there is a baby already

Everytime there is a scene with Judith I go "Why is there a bab- OH YEAH"

Maybe we'll get a Rugrats spinoff from this show
>>
>>63367717
maggie's baby is still born. enid becomes her daughter. they take hilltop from the kek
>>
>>63365807
It's honestly not worth it senpai.
>>
>>63365807
keep watching, but don't bother with season 6 until it's completely done.

this is not the kind of show to watch on a weekly basis with how much they wind up dragging out.
>>
>>63366639
The rape scene in Serbian Film is how you do rape, you mongoloid
>>
>>63368100
Sopranos rape scene is how you do a rape scene
>>
>>63367119
Jessie listed for all 16 episodes but thanks for showing false information and saying to cap this
>>
>>63368179
On where, IMDB?

You know anyone can put whatever the fuck they want on the site, right? Since Alexandra Breckinridge hasn't been seen on set at all during filming this half-season I would presume Jessie is walker food
>>
>>63368215
imdb is just as much credit as someone on 4chan but Im in denial about her being killed off 2bh
>>
>>63368049
Alright but man is the dick ass human thing getting on my nerves.
>>
>>63366121
Especially a character he didn't create himself. His insistence on forcing the comic's plots onto the TV show is part of what's dragging this show down.
>>
>>63362764
I thinks its possible just so they don't have to go through pregnant lady/newborn baby again.
>>
>>63366121
>>63368737
In the book he originally doesnt want to kill Glenn because he's asian and doesnt want to be seen as racist. But since the only other members of the group are rick (the leader) and women, he goes eanie meanie miney moe and lands on Glen.

If Darryl is apart of that group I think he just gets killed.

Then again the model that was shown being hit in that spoiler looked like it had black hair

Spencer maybe
>>
>>63368823
spencer gets gutted
spencer is plot. spencer will get killed later not first
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.