[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is easily one of the best movies I have seen in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Love-Actually.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Love-Actually.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
Holy shit this is easily one of the best movies I have seen in the last 20 years.

What a great Christmas film as well. This should be on all sorts of top movie lists, and I can't believe I never saw it before today!
>>
>>63361602
Totally, I thought the part where Hugh Grant raped and killed that infant was a bit out of left field though. Besides that it was a pretty great movie. 7/10
>>
I usually watch it around this time of year
>>
Pretty great this time of year
>>
>snape cheats on his wife and she just learns to accept it

what
>>
I didn't understand this movie. What was the point. Is this just for Bonglanders?
>>
I couldn't stop laughing at Grant being the most beta Prime Minister there has ever been.
Both made and ruined the whole thing.
>>
>>63363549

She got keked. That's reality.
>>
>>63361602
>they actually put Rowan Atkinson on the poster
>>
Love Actually is a bizarre miracle. It's a straight-up, sappy rom-com AND YET everybody loves it. Everybody!
>>
>>63365055

I think it's the cast that makes it. Everyone is good. I know of nobody that hates this movie.
>>
We open in a fucking airport. A fucking AIRPORT!!! Of course Love Actually, the apex of cynically vacant faux-motional cash-grab garbage cinema would hang its BIG METAPHOR on the bleak, empathy-stripped cathedral of turgid bureaucracy known as "the airport." Of course. And then, of course, Hugh Grant's voice pipes in to tell us how inspiring and magical the airport is, because when you're at the airport you can't help but notice that "love actually IS all around." THE FUCKING AIRPORT!!!!!

If that's not the epitome of unexamined privilege—declaring that the airport is your favorite place—then I don't know what is. Welcome to Love Actually.
>>
Bill Nighy and his technicolor dream-blouse are in the studio recording a shitty, vapid Christmas song in hopes of squeezing a few dollars out of idiots who will pay for any tatty garbage as long as it has a celebrity's name attached (way better metaphor for your movie than "the airport," BTW!). Bill Nighy keeps ruining perfectly good takes so he can yell about how shitty his shitty Christmas song is, because Bill Nighy doesn't care about the valuable time of the hardworking professionals who are just trying to finish his vanity record so they can get home to their families. Not Bill Nighy's problem! He's done heroin before!

Question: Can somebody please adjust Bill Nighy's microphone so he doesn't have to cop that weird squat anymore? I should be able to watch a movie without my brain being forced to contemplate the current dilation of Bill Nighy's butthole. Thx.

Text appears on the screen to alert us that it's five weeks before Christmas. Why are you recording a Christmas single FIVE WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!?!? This movie is so fucking incompetently made that even the people doing their fake jobs inside the movie are incompetent
>>
>>63365892

I wish I could meet you in real life. I would make you Fucking respect this movie, and Christmas as well you Motherfucker.
>>
>>63366037
Haha i'm just copy pasting shit that popped up on my newsfeed the other day

http://jezebel.com/i-rewatched-love-actually-and-am-here-to-ruin-it-for-al-1485136388
>>
>>63361686
Kek
>>
>>63366069
>reading and linking to jezebel

Off yourself faggot
>>
>>63366170
sorry I d
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.