[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black leader standing by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1234.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
Black leader standing by
>>
Why did the rebels waste time painting their helmets?
>>
>Cast oscar isaacs to trick the r/movies video game film buff demographic into thinking the film has legitimacy
>Very minor role
>on clean-up duty

This film is the gift that just keeps on giving. Yeah, you loved Oscar in Ex Machina and Llewyn Davis. Now buy your star wars tickets so you can see him again prepping the bull for 10 minutes.
>>
>>63361369
Give them something to do during off time, and to make their uniform more personalized for themselves.
>>
File: browned.png (857 KB, 921x713) Image search: [Google]
browned.png
857 KB, 921x713
>>63361335
Reminder that based Oscar fugged Daisy Ridley

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIcwGrM-Cc
>>
>>63361496
you just know
>>
>>63361426
I wouldn't say he's a very minor role, he's clearly present for a majority of the action scenes

>opening shootout
>escape from the Star Destroyer
>Attack on Kanata's castle
>Final attack on the Starkiller

He's not the focus, but he'll be around. Isaac said he's already signed on for the next two movies so plenty of time to develop him.
>>
>>63361426
Why are you so obsessed with large African American penises?
>>
>>63361496
You just know Oscar is hung like a rancor
>>
>>63361369
I dunno. Why did bomber pilots paint their planes' noses?
>>
>>63364014
how the fuck do you know all this
>>
>>63366226

If the leaked script is correct everything he said is right.

Also Poe is literally the best pilot of the galaxy and Leia trusts him very much
>>
>>63366226
people have pieced together the entirety of the plot from the leaked footage with things like the purported leaked script and small quips from actors on set filling in the rest of the details.
as far as I know the movie is about the knights of ren trying to find Luke's old saber to determine his whereabouts using the force, and a superweapon built by an imperial junta capable of destroying entire star systems
>>
>>63364551
The pilots themselves didn't do the painting.
>>
>>63366226
by looking at the trailers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.