[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torrent when? I've never waited so eagerly for a movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (221 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
221 KB, 1400x1400
Torrent when?
I've never waited so eagerly for a movie.
>>
The girl dies in the end.
>>
>>63360548
Dammit...
>>
>>63360548
I know. I read the script online, I just need to see the movie itself.
>>
You missed out watching it theaters

>dat soundtrack
>dat loudness
>dat camera work
>>
>>63360570
Just kidding. She doesn't.
>>63360573
Stop lying, you jew.
>>
A webdl should be out next week
>>
>>63360601
Sure dude, that totally works when you say just kidding.
>>
>>63360584
3tense64me
>>
>>63360709
Well, just see the movie and you'll find out. But I swear of my mother's grave that she does not die.
>>
>>63360884

hey LTyou get my letter?
>>
>>63360884
Mexican Brad Pitt. One of the few instances I would trade my whiteness for being a shitskin because he is a god among men.
>>
File: Benicio del Toro.jpg (57 KB, 450x372) Image search: [Google]
Benicio del Toro.jpg
57 KB, 450x372
>>63361041
>>
>>63360548
Dude why gotta be such a dick, literally my most anticipated movie of the year. Was dying to see it in theatres but have no friends.
>>
>>63361157
See >>63360601
>>
>>63360957
pls respond LT
>>
>>63360491
Then why didn't you go buy a ticket and see it in theatres, faggot?
>>
>>63360548
Fake spoiler is fake

Sicario means hitman in spanish. There's a red herring mid way through the film regarding a hittman she almost has sex with butt the real hitman is mexican brad pitt. He was a big wig in the columbian cartel. The mexican cartel killed his wife and daughter and the entire movie is about the U.S. government enabling him to get revenge on the guy that runs the mexican cartel. The movie ends with him killing the guys family and then him at dinner. The girl sees him one time afterwards and considers killing him but doesn't.
>>
>>63360491
watch it in the theater, besides it's good but not that great
>>
>>63361619
>He was a big wig
dude what, I just looked it up on dictionary.com and have never seen wig used in that way.
>>
>dude mexico is hardcore lmao

Yeah I'm not watching that.
>>
>>63363045
It means that he was a person of importance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.