[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is easily one of the most ridiculous shows I have ever seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
This is easily one of the most ridiculous shows I have ever seen on television.

How did it even make it to a Fucking second season!?

>Shit CGI and special effects
>Laughable and predictable first season Big Bad
>Easily the most boring stable of villains out of all the big DC characters
>Boring trope filled supporting cast
>Love interests provide no value to show
>Grodd. I don't even have to say anything else about this cat
>>
>>63359309
>he watched the whole season and complained about it on the internet instead of dropping it when he stopped liking it and continuing on with his life
>>
>>63359309
>cat

grodd is a gorilla
>>
File: dr-harrison-wells.jpg (112 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dr-harrison-wells.jpg
112 KB, 600x400
How dare you fucking talk shit about based Wells.
>>
>>63359309
>Shit CGI and special effects
What the fuck? These are some of the best CG on television for a while. They don't have 10 million dollars for CG per episode, and for the budget it's pretty great, go check out stuff like the tornado/speed mirages/lightning it's pretty good. The only unbelievable CG would be the gorilla, but what do you expect them to do? leave it out completely instead? It's 'good enough' to work with, so why not use it?

Based Wells was a great villain, good acting and costume/CG. Predictable because it's based on a comic? You're laughable too then.

>Reverse Flash
>Zoom
>Prison Break gang back together

The rest I'll give it to you, but your point is irrelevant because it's not entirely about the "bad guy" which is why they change them every usual episode.

>Boring trope filled supporting cast
Mostly agree, but don't care unless they become insufferable like the black girl, and the new black girl. Infact, all the women in this are shit except for Barry's new qt

>Love interests provide no value to show
I guess?

>Grodd. I don't even have to say anything else about this cat
Yeah this is pretty dumb, but he's only been in a few episodes, I'm not sure why they insisted on bringing him back

Why did you watch it?
>>
>>63359892

Dude are you the Flash PR Rep or what?

Come on hepcat!
>>
>>63359552
Yeah, Tom Cavanagh is fucking based desu senpai
>>
File: Flash train.webm (3 MB, 737x413) Image search: [Google]
Flash train.webm
3 MB, 737x413
>>63359309
It's movie level feats on a television budget, how do you expect it to look?

They have to try
>>
>>63359309
don't post this on /co/
the flash and LOT are sacred cows
>>
>>63360228

I don't speak Fucking Click Clack language.
>>
>>63359309
Does hating it make you feel more mature?
>>
File: Beating sense into you.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Beating sense into you.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>63359309
My nigga, Flash has the second best rogues behind Batman. I will say the show doesn't do a great job with all of them, frankly I hate Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold, but they did a great job with Zoom.

And even then Wonder Woman and Green Lantern have far worse rogues. Superman's villains are all just evil versions of himself and Lex Luthor. Martian Manhunter and Aquaman don't even have a real stable of villains either.
>>
>>63359309
at least itsnot completely boring like iZombie
>>
>>63360336

Booster Gold has a fucking better stable of villains than Flash.
>>
>>63360495
Booster Gold has villains?
>>
>>63359309
It's like a 6 - 7/10 but Reverse Flash and Zoom have been pretty fucking great and anytime they're a focus it's like a solid 8/10, and I like some supporting villains like the freeze gun dude from Prison Break.

It's dumb as fuck at times though, they make Flash out to be powerful as fuck only to have people with normal human reactions and speed beat him on occasion, which is fucking inconceivable.
>>
>>63359309

1. Flash fans have been /starving/ for SOMETHING
2. Still miles ahead of Man of Steel and more importantly that awful Supergirl show
>>
The Flash makes Smallville look like Daredevil.
>>
>>63359309
heres your reply you fucking faggot
>>

how I know this is b8. Other stuff is believable but not this one. Do you even watch Agents of Shield? Or Arrow?
>>
Just exactly how bad are the female characters on the show? Kristin Kreuk is a better actress to all of them, and frankly it's not even Fucking close.
>>
>>63360495
>Black Beetle
>Max Lord
who else?
>>
>>63361927

I like Patti Spivot.
>>
Flash>...>...>Supergirl>Arrow>...>...>Gotham
>>
>>63362285
Would fuck desu senpai
She's to cute for a copgirl tho
>>
>>63360336
>We will never have based Wally because of niggers
>>
Zoom = Blue Flash
>>
>>63360228

There's just something so goddamn likeable about him.
>>
>>63359309

b8.
>>
>>63359309
>Flash has bad villains

u wat
>>
>>63360336
>Superman's villains are all just evil versions of himself and Lex Luthor

Well that's just not true. I fail to see how Mettalo, Parasite, Atomic Skull, Livewire, Mr mxyplyzyk and Brainiac are just evil versions of Superman.
>>
>>63359309
b8 thread
>>
>>63362781
must be those crystal blue eyes

damn, i'd turn gay for him...
>>
It's pretty bad while occasionally being average at its best.

>>63360228

Tell him to knock that whispery bullshit off.
>>
I miss Season 1 Harrison Wells, his evil antics were making the show watchable

Season 2 is pretty bland, the highlight being when Zoom kicks Flash's ass and presents his near corpse around town
>>
>>63359309
You must be fun at parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>63359309
>>
>>63359309
>hating fun
>being a sad bitter person
>probably fat
>no friends
>lives with mommy still
>likely virgin

of course someone like you wouldn't like this. you just hate fun.
>>
File: 1449002875680.jpg (912 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
1449002875680.jpg
912 KB, 1813x2111
>>63359309
>hating on based Gorilla Grodd
Motherfucker, do you also hate fun? I'm sorry Flash has fun villains and not psycho clowns.
>>
>>63363282
Gorilla is dumb as fuck tho.
Great White Shark was sooo underused and looked much better than monkey
>still no mirrormaster
>>
The fucking music is rancid. Holy shit, how can anyone stand listening to the show?
>>
>>63363413

>Hating the Flash theme

kys my man
>>
Didn't they bring the Street Sharks on for an episode?
>>
>>63363439
>he likes hearing shitty music that doesn't match a scene blaring while characters look at each other in "dramatic" fashion

what an idiot you are.
>>
Where the fuck is my Mirror Master CW?
>>
>>63359309

it wasn't "predictable" you dolt because it wasn't hidden at all, they made it explicit from the first episode that wells was evil
>>
>>63363604
He's not fun enough.

Well maybe if they made him Based Earth 2 Joe, or Gay Chief. That would be hella fun. Maybe we could have another training montage OH SHIT and the way they defeat him is to make him have too many mirror images!

fucking hell yes. I'm sitting here squeeing
>>
Its fun to watch with my wife's boyfriend
>>
File: 1392511461106.jpg (490 KB, 1043x987) Image search: [Google]
1392511461106.jpg
490 KB, 1043x987
>>63361769
>Agents of Shield
>>
>>63361315
For the most part they do try to nerf his speed or have something happen to him that causes him to not be as fast. Other wise that Green Arror/Flash Cross over would have been over in 5 mins.

Its a great show to be honest. I am not even a DC fan. I actually like that they put that Michael Clark Duncan in the show. For a while I thought he was dead but low and be hold he got the roll of Grodd.
>>
>>63363282

He's the Fucking stupidest interpretation of a stupid villain ever.
>>
>>63364614
>Its a great show to be honest.

haha no it isn't.

to be honest you just don't watch many tv shows.
>>
>>63364764

Family Guy is new tomorrow. That's probably more your speed.
>>
>>63364856
Family guy and flash are on the same tier of quality: low
>>
>>63364934

Then why do you watch Family Guy?
>>
>>63364942

Same reason why I watch flash and fuck your mom in the ass. I love playing in shit.
>>
>>63364977

At least you're willing to admit it. We can all learn something from this brave woman who won't back down from anything, no matter how stupid or impractical.
>>
>>63359309
You do realize that most of the complaints are part of the appeal, right? The Flash has a lot of goofy/cheesy villains. Hell, he even has his very own museum in the city. There is no way you can base anything on flash and not have some cheesy shit. Love interests don't ever contribute much to any show. Tropes will always be used in media, especially by networks like the CW.
>>
>>63365087
>it's bad on purpose!
>>
>>63365134

Were you aware that there is a young girl held captive on the show? I'm certain that will get /tv/ to like it more.
>>
>>63365134
But it is though, have you ever fucking read the comics? Gold and Silver age flash are so bad its laughable. At least they kept it fun rather than trying to make tryhard edgy garbage.
>>
>>63365202
>bad=fun

haha, what an idiot
>>
>>63359309
Flash has literally one of the biggest, most classic, and respected villain galleries in comics.

What you on amount.

I mean the rogues man the rogues!
>>
>>63365221
Holy fuck you totally got me.

When you are going off source material where every villain is defeated by Barry running a circle around them or vibrating his body followed by mediocre dialogue and him going gosh Iris sorry I was late for our date what are you expecting the result to be.
>>
>>63365376

Are you Fucking KIDDING ME hepcat!? Like who? Who are his good villains?
>>
>>63360255

How is he able to save people at this speed without hurting them?
>>
>>63365671
>b-but it's bad because of the source material!
>I'm a comic book fan I swear!

holy shit dude haha
>>
>>63365844
weather wizard
>>
>>63359309

Nearly everything you said is true and I still love The Flash. JOIN US.
>>
>>63368523
HAHA YES SO FUN LMAO FUNGASM
>>
>>63366443
Cuz speed force, BITCH!

But seriously the speed force manifested by the lightning that surrounds him when he runs is the explanation from everything like why don't bugs get caught in his mouth to why doesn't the friction from the atmosphere burn him alive.

If ir seem unlikely and you find yourself wondering "How the fuck did...".

SPEED FORCE.
>>
>>63369003

speed force is best force!
YASS QUEEN
>>
>not being hype as fuck for based Hammill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sFg9rZsno
>>
File: ccjitters.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ccjitters.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Fucking hate all the scenes that take place at
>muh cool hip place for young professionals to hangout
>>
>>63369119
>he
>hates
>fun

wow, how sad and pathetic are you?

They only have like 5-7 sets. If you were a REAL fan you would look past this
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.