[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Walking Pleb mid-season finale ending FFS literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>mfw Walking Pleb mid-season finale ending

FFS literally another minute's worth of footage and you have the GOAT mid-season ending.

Why the FUCK did they end it there. Pic related is what I'm referring to- showplebs don't unspoiler for the love of god.
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why are you still watching this show?
>>
>>63356191
So they could have the GOAT midseason premiere.
>>
>>63356221
It's breddy good.

Though shit like this annoys me. I kind of get them waiting to do the whole wall breach thing until this season, so they could expand on it (I had presumed it would be the season 5 finale, as it just kind of comes out of nowhere in the comic), but imo they fucked up by not putting this as the mid-season finale
>>
>>63356191
is that enis and carl?
>>
>>63356394
>It's breddy good.
No it isn't. It hasn't been good since they fired Frank Darabont.
>>
>>63356191
How do they keep being ambushed by stupid, slow moving, melee range adversaries that could be killed en mass with a few simple traps?
>>
>>63356590
It's a dumb show for dumb people
>>
Can someone explain how the fucking tower just randomly fell over.

That was so poorly done, Jesus h
>>
>>63356730
Cracked due to the pressure of all the walkers pushing against it, then became unstable and fell.

That one I have no issue with. Not half as bad as the magic flipping car a few seasons back
>>
>>63356420
It's Rick's waifu after MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM

The zombies grab her autistic kid, the zombies grab her, she grabs Coral, Rick cuts her arm off
>>
>>63357311
The kid isn't nearly as autistic in the comic iirc.

Does he fuck it up by making noise in the comics? I forget, I though they just grabbed him
>>
>>63356438
>Frank Darabont
Literally a retard.
>I want the zombies to evolve into humans WAIT WHY ARE THE FIRING ME NOOOOOOO
Fucker should've proposed his own zombie show instead of piggybacking off of Based Kirkman's brand.
>>
>>63357876
>I want the zombies to evolve into humans WAIT WHY ARE THE FIRING ME NOOOOOOO

Kek what? Did he propose that?
>>
So wait a second.

They've followed the comics a lot closer than I'd thought at first (been a while since I read them), but they fucked up on one part-

In the comic, Don shoots Carl in the face accidentally when killing the roamers, before he gets swarmed himself. Now that Deanna is dead, who shoots Curl in the show?

Actually, I suspect they'll get Morgan to do it, unless they plan to do Morgan's normal death
>>
>>63357991
Not gonna go digging but yeah from what I've read he wanted the zombies to get smarter and smarter. Interesting, but it isn't compatible with The Walking Dead.
>>
>>63358039
God damn dude it's obvious Ron (that's the older bro right?) is going to get a hold of a gun
>>
>>63358094
Aaaah yeah, my bad.

It'd make sense in the context of how the show interprets comic events, too- shit that just happens out of the blue in the comic (e.g. wall breach) tend to be given a lot more meaning in the show
>>
>>63356191
They want the entire horde fight to be one episode. S06E10 starts off the Negan storyline.
>>
>>63356730
Wolf drove a truck into it breh
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.