[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nope.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: rip.jpg (52 KB, 1130x390) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
52 KB, 1130x390
>TFA will be the biggest hit of all time!

Try again, this movie will be a fucking flop.

>Revenge of the Sith, $800 Million, better search interest

>The Force Awakens, first SW movie in 10 years, way less interest.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Except it's pre sales exceed it's budget already
>>
>>63355901
>Presales
>Matter

Summer is 7 months away.
>>
>>63355826
Search Interest where? Google? Yahoo? KnowYourMeme?
>>
>>63355826
Why does stormblr have so much riding on this shit? There are plenty of other movies with black leads that would seem more offensive to your average trailer creature, but they focus on this one, rather obsessively.
Are they being rallied up against Star Wars in particular? It's kind of puzzling how these garbage people operate.
>>
File: Epic pol memes.png (158 KB, 764x593) Image search: [Google]
Epic pol memes.png
158 KB, 764x593
>>63355826
>>The Force Awakens, first SW movie in 10 years, way less interest.
Cool, I didn't know Google could predict the future and see the interest the day of the release.
Because if you look at the graph for April 2005 (i.e. the month before Ep III was released) and compare it to November 2015, the level of interest is about the same. That spike in 2015 is for the entirety of May, when the movie actually came out.

>>63355970
They like memes.
>>
File: 1435462401028.jpg (124 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
1435462401028.jpg
124 KB, 960x739
>>63355970
>Are they being rallied up against Star Wars in particular?
Yes, that's its purpose. The social elite are out playing their old games of goy vs goy. They want racial conflict.
>>
>>63355970
Why do you post on /pol/?
>>
>>63356083
>nigger kills a spic
who cares
>>
Everybody uses Bing now for searches.

Get with it, Gramps.
>>
>>63355970
Star Wars is huge
>>
>>63355826
It won't flop but they're not going to make that Avengers money. The prequels and the OT and smaller budgets, with a ton more marketing and merchandising.

They don't really have the ability to merchandise the new cast besides Kylo
>>
It'll shoot up once it actually gets released.
Go look at other huge movies through trends.
>>
File: JewJewAbramavitchstein.jpg (181 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
JewJewAbramavitchstein.jpg
181 KB, 490x490
>>63355826

The Star Wars franchise is basically a license to print money, and it doesn't really matter how fucked up the story is, or how fucked up the casting is, there will be dorks lined up to not only watch the piece of shit, but to buy all the merchandise.

They could have cast a gay retarded Chinese double amputee as the lead character, and people would STILL watch that shit, because Star Wars.

That's one of the reasons the hack female producer and the Jew director went with full SJW option, because they KNEW that no matter how much of a shit sandwich they make and try to sell, there'd be morons lined up for miles to buy and eat that shit sandwich.

Hence, niggers, and foreign "stronk womyns"...
>>
Star Wars is going to tap into the HUGE kek market now. It's guaranteed to gross at least $3 billion
>>
It will be a meh film with too much CGI crammed into it and the SJWs mostly will try to rationalize how great or how not great it was, blaming white people for its mediocrity, somehow

Basically it will be SO DENSE, EVERY FRAME WILL HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON
>>
>>63355934
Those little peaks are presales. Look at the scale of presales for RotS compared to TFA.
>>
>>63356708
I keep seeing that JJ quote but what is it referencing? It can't be Star Wars because he calls it a 'show'.
>>
>>63355901
>Except it's pre sales exceed it's budget already

I don't think this is true at all
>>
>>63355826
It'll hit 1.5billion before it even gets a home format release you clueless mongoloid.
>>
>>63355901
I doubt that.
>>
>>63359187

Lost
>>
>>63359187
Show like 'the show', the big show, like how you could call a circus event or a musical a show.
>>
>>63359496
1.5b is a given and could arguably be regarded as a disappointment.

however Disney are benefiting from the "if it's not Lucas it will be great!!!2" meme, it won't work more than once.
>>
>it's a /tv/ tries to kill the Star Wars hype episode

kek. so much delusion in this thread. this will literally be the biggest film of all time.
>>
If every transformers movie can topple any and all competition you can rest assured that fucking star wars will do just fine.
>>
Listen up kids and come sit on you ol uncle Grabby's lap. I was around when Episode I came out. I thought that the promo and tie-ins were huge back then. This time around its even bigger. So my little triggered pollete, you best be biting the pillow when SW premiers eh?
>>
>>63356351
cervini is not a spanish surname anon
>>
>>63360819
don't correct him, his mom's making sketti
>>
who googles stuff anymore? it's all social media breh
>>
>>63360686
You know, I as 14 at the time and watched the movie in theaters but don't remember anything about the hype at all, and I even forgot the movie itself
>>
>>63355826
>TFA will be the biggest hit of all time!
Will you promise to kill yourself if it is? Otherwise fuck off. It doesn't matter if the movie is total shit, it's going to break records.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.