[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally every white girl is a cheater, slut, loser etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Literally every white girl is a cheater, slut, loser etc.
>The one black girl is a nice, decent girl Fassbender can't connect to because she isn't degenerate enough

Seriously?
>>
>>63354222
>can't connect to because she isn't degenerate enough

OP did you even watch it
>>
>>63354222
>thinking white women didn't bring about the end of western civilization
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (252 KB, 1175x1222) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
252 KB, 1175x1222
>>63354222

Art imitating life
>>
Does he have a Fass bender?
>>
>>63354237
That's literally what happens though. They immediately disagree at their date because she doesn't think marriage is a waste of time. They try to fuck but he can't get it up. Immediately afterward he fucks a whore up the ass.
>>
>>63354222
>white knighting for sluts on r/Television & Kino
>>
>>63354222

He also fucks a degenerate asian chick and a Hispanic guy blows him. So, yeah.

This movie was seriously great.
>>
Fassbender literally only fucks black chicks in real life
>>
>>63354335
Holy fuck you missed the point by such a huge amount that I'm not sure whether you watched the film or just read the synopsis on imdb.
>>
>>63354335

It wasn't because she was nice, it was because he had established a human connection with her, and due to whatever fucked up shit happened in his past he couldn't reconcile sex and emotion. It's a clichéd theme in movies. You shouldve been able to catch it
>>
>>63354772

I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked both the black chick in Shame and Lupita in 12 Years.
>>
>dating white american slut

Brandon Fraser died so you can learn
>>
>>63354772
When will the kekoldry end
>>
>>63354772

They're the only ones who can handle his dick
>>
>>63354269
>right after this photo was taken.....

GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
File: serveimage.png (211 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
211 KB, 620x400
>>63354772

He dated that chick from Ex Machina up until recently
>>
>>63354969

you're so funny
>>
>>63354991
She am still hams biotch
>>
spit in my backpants for le bantz
>>
>>63354222
I think you've entirely missed the point of the black girl and it has nothing to do with her race but his relationship with him, at least that's how I saw it.
She's the only "healthy" relationship he attempts to have in the entire movie and he can't even get hard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.