[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
>>
>>63352461
Your mom didn't abort you.
>>
your face
>>
>>63352461
>Gay rainbow poster
>2 hours of glory shots of the Enterprise

There's two flaws.
>>
>>63352491
>>63352480
Real intelligent, guys.

Day care center closed early today?
>>
not enough actors of color
>>
>>63352513

>>2 hours of glory shots of the Enterprise

What's wrong with that? It's a beautiful ship.
>>
Rehashing the plot of an episode
>>
VGER IS NOT PLEASED
>>
Very slow paced, which isn't to everyone's liking.
The uniforms look silly.
>>
one flaw is the Travel Pod doors have no where to go when they open
>>
>>63352539
lmao
>>
>>
>>63352595
>The uniforms look silly.
this is valid, they looked like pajamas
>>
File: captain-kirk-makes-eggs[1].jpg (9 KB, 257x183) Image search: [Google]
captain-kirk-makes-eggs[1].jpg
9 KB, 257x183
MMMMMM
>>
>Vger is 82 AUs in diameter

An Astronomical Unit is the distance of the earth to the sun, 93 million miles.

Vger's size is 82 times the size of the distance from the Earth to the sun?

I dont think so.
>>
>>63352461
Not enough baffled reaction shots of the crew for my taste.
>>
>>63352711

It was mostly a cloud
>>
kirk's hair
>>
>>63352538
Yeah, your pedophile dad was in the area.
>>
File: james t kek.jpg (100 KB, 568x520) Image search: [Google]
james t kek.jpg
100 KB, 568x520
>>63352668
Good thing they switched to the GOAT Trek uniforms in the next movie.
>>
Better than 2001 and less pretentious too
>>
a little too theme driven, terrible uniforms, lack of a persis khambatta nude scene, child rapist supporting actor, camera spends too much time looking at characters making astonished or awe inspired faces

that being said it's still underrated and it's a film, not a movie
>>
>>63352894
They really are the best uniforms.
>>
Rank the top 5 trek films?
>>
>>63353176
The only ones that look like actual military uniforms too.

>>63353194
>Undiscovered Country
>Wrath of Khan
>Motion Picture
>Voyage Home
>First Contact

Wrath of Khan and Motion Picture are almost one tie.
I really like the Motion Picture...
>>
>>63352461
Space is gay.
>>
I watched ST:TMP on the big screen as part of the AFI's Robert Wise festival and it was actually garbage. Terrible acting, a messy ugly script, horrific pacing, uncomfortably dated digital special effects, and a mediocre story that would have made for a bad TES episode. Wrath of Khan is bad too for a whole different set of reasons that are actually rather similar, but at least that had a story worthy of a film.

There are no good Star Trek films (haven't seen any of the Next Gen ones though but people shit talk those).

2001 is not a perfect film by any means but at least it demonstrates technical mastery and features some really original. fascinating and memorable scenes sandwiched inbetween the bad parts.

Basically, if you prefer TMP to 2001 you're a contrarian hipster faggot OR a complete retard who somehow happened to watch both.

And you don't even need the Star Trek films when TNG and DS9 feature more than enough wonderful content suitable for rewatching.

The best sci-fi film I have ever seen is the Andromeda Strain because it focused on the scientific method, everything else seems/tends to turn the genre into ridiculous fantasy schlock , ST:TMP strongly included.
>>
>>63353286
Space is big, space is dark.
When you're in space, it's easy to park.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.