[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Thoughts?
>>
This is gonna kill dc
>>
>>63350009
DC has shit special effects artists compared to Marvel. Marvel's movies are pretty tight.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP HITTING ME TONY
>>
If spiderman isn't a major character I'm gonna be bored.
I'm already bored with the avengers characters
>>
TONY PLEASE I GIVE UP JUST STOP
>>
i know it's a loose adaptation but i wonder if it will have at least one scene taken straight from the comic
>>
>>63350419
Wasn't the elevator fight scene in The Winter Soldier taken straight from Civil War?
>>
>>63350319
The only main characters seem to be Cap, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man. All the other heroes are probably only going to make appearances in a few scenes like Pepper in the Avengers or something.
>>
TONY STOP I WAS JUST KIDDING
>>
>>63350471
I dunno, considering the story I'd say that black panther and ant man are gonna have to be minor characters through a considerable amount.
Spiderman must do something major considering how much they're avoiding showing him at all
>>
TONY HELP ME, IRONMAN IS- oh, wait.
>>
>>63350302
>>63350328
>>63350507
>>63350553

?
>>
Really fucked up movie
It is literally impossible for it to end without making some characters look like idiots or assholes
>>
>>63350636
They both have valid viewpoints. Of course the audience will regard some as assholes, but still.
>>
>>63350471
The leads are Captain America, Iron Man, Winter Soldier and Black Panther, really, with solid roles for Falcon, Black Widow and (reportedly) Spider-Man.
>>
File: 1449223653730.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1449223653730.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>63350039
>>63350259
>>
Tony's face looks like it's pasted on near the end of the trailer
>>
>>63350662
No I mean like if Cap is protecting Bucky why would someone like Hawkeye who has his own family to protect follow him and become a government criminal?
And if it turns out Bucky knows some secret HYDRA plot and Cap's team stops it despite Tony fighting them then that makes Tony look retarded.
And if not then Caps team not signing the Accords after they fuck up their mission and get people killed just sounds childish as all hell.
>>
>>63350695
Ant-man isn't making an appearance in this?
>>
>>63350814
Crossbones kills Hawkeyes family :^)
>>
>>63350850
He is, but not in a major role. However, he is confirmed to be buddies with Hawkeye and Falcon and ride an arrow, and might even become Giant-Man.
>>
>>63350850
No, ant man is in it too.
>>
AHHHHH VISION HELP ME
>>
>>63350009
Dick fingers
>>
Cape
Shit
>>
AHHHHHHHH TONY IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: pac-snoop1[1].gif (725 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
pac-snoop1[1].gif
725 KB, 500x309
ayo tones, hit em up fool
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 406x600
>dat fight scene at the end of the trailer of Winter and captain American switching the shield whilst punching Iron Man

This is going to be bad isn't it?
>>
>>63350009
>Cap poster just have him standing with Iron Ma's reflection on the shield
I'm surprised RDJ allowed the trailer to end with his character getting BTFO unless he was convinced that it was because he was handicapped
>>
>>63351471
>Those quips between Batman and Superman
>That terrble Doomsday
This is going to be bad isnt it?
>>
>>63350009
Scarlet Witch anally devastating Iron Man is what I am hoping for.
>>
>>63351522
>quips in my movies are good but quips in others aren't

???!???
>>
>>63350009
Another day of ultron...zzz
>>
>>63351202
Vision has been turned by Wandalust
>>
>>63351501
RDJ isn't that much of a primadonna. He said in an interview he's loving playing up Iron Man as a dick who is called out on his bullshit behavior.
>>
>>63351643
>comparing based Rosso movies to le epic so random xDDD Whedon movies
>>
DON'T MAKE ME CALL IRON MAN
>>
>>63351687
He's basically the reason Marvel is moving away from the first wave of heroes/avengers. They can't keep bumping his salary.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.