[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's one thing I don't get. Why would Lex Luthor,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: lex.jpg (25 KB, 570x285) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
25 KB, 570x285
There's one thing I don't get. Why would Lex Luthor, ultra billionaire, know a reporter for one of many newspapers? By first name basis, even.
>>
he doesn't want to pick a fight with that person
>>
>>63349689
Probably knows everyone coming to the party.
>>
>>63349770
But the way he talks about him is like they're best buddies or some shit.
>>
>>63349689
He probably had an interview with him before
>>
>>63349860

Maybe Lex Luthor has a vested interest in the guy who writes articles about Superman.
>>
>>63349860
that's just how he acts
>>
>>63350912
Or maybe he already knows who Batman and Superman's alter-egos are and he tries to stir some shit up.

Sometimes it is as simple as "Dr. Batman, I'm CIA. You don't get to bring Supermans"
>>
How about you watch the fucking movie when it comes out. You arent supposed to know the entire fucking plot from the trailers. Its like all the retards on this board already complaining about how shitty a movie the force awakens is
>>
>>63349689
Perhaps hes the only non retarded person in movie and can see that Superman is Clark Kent WITHOUT GLASSES
I put spoilers incase some of you werent aware of this theory.
>>
>>63349689
because he knows clark is superman
>>
I know this is a "every day until you like it" thread but Clark Kent is an award winning journalist who has written about Luthor and his company several times
>>
It's like he's a genius or something.

Generally speaking people who follow politics tend to know the main article writers for major newspapers since they read them.

He also specifically invited someone from the Daily Planet there and probably was aware of who they'll send.

Additionally it is not impossible that he knows both who Kent and Wayne actually are and it's a part of his plot to have them fight each other.
>>
>>63349860
He really likes boys
>>
>yfw its Smallville cannon
>>
>>63349689

I'm sure lex immediately started work on figuring out who supes is after the metropolis event. don't forget a lot of the destruction was his property
>>
>>63349689
Why would the smartest man in the DC universe know every person at a party that he more than likely set up?
>>
>>63351048
It's just a theory though
>>
File: 1Sips.jpg (40 KB, 595x165) Image search: [Google]
1Sips.jpg
40 KB, 595x165
>>63351032
>>
>>63349860
That's what we have to watch the movie for

We don't know the extent with which character relationships go to by the end of the film or what they already are at the start. Who even knows if that Lex Luthor party scene happens early on like you would think, or is actually somewhere close to the middle or end of act 1? The latter notion having really cool plot implications about what those guy know about each other while they're jabbing
>>
Lex got sent to Smallville by his mean dad as a young man. A young Clark Kent saves him from a car crash and they become best friends. Lex becomes obsessed with the impossibility of how Clark saved him and knows Clark is keeping a secret from him. This ultimately created a huge wedge in between them.

They have a whole huge history between them before the events of this movie.
>>
This is a modern take on Lex, he's probably much more media savvy. It'd make sense for him to try for favorable coverage in a major American newspaper.

Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post not too long ago.
>>
File: 1449153932344.png (96 KB, 550x276) Image search: [Google]
1449153932344.png
96 KB, 550x276
Most Superman story lines Lex knows Clark quite well due to his interest in Superman storys and often tries to get Clark to write about him the same way he does Superman
>>
Snyder has done it again, bravissimo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqdG04sj8sE
>>
>>63349689
Lex Luther is obsessed with Superman
Clark Kent works at a major newspaper (maybe THE major newspaper) that always gets Superman scoops.
>>
Clark writes Superman stories. Lex hates Superman

Dumbass
>>
>>63349689
BOYS
MMMMM
>>
I
>>
>>63350977
It's almost like he's playing a comic book villain in a comic book movie
>>
>>63351032
We know the force awakens will be shit though because it's directed by jj Abrams.
>>
I presume Lex's knowledge of Clark Kent is because he knows he's Superman.

In this movie he is in possession of General Zod's body and Kryptonite. So he has to have more knowledge than most of Superman's situation.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.