[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/film/ and why it will fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Now I would be the first person to be in favor of /film/. But given that the current catalog, when cleared of threads about television as well as Star Wars, capeshit, comic books, celebrity, cunny, memespouting, greentexting etc. threads looks this sad, I'm thinking that a new board devoted to a somewhat serious discussion of films would be a failure and completely open to shitposters unless the moderation takes a very, very tough stance right from the beginning.
For some reason, 4chan is one of the shittiest places on the Internet to discuss films.
>>
tell me again why it wouldn't have Star Wars discussion?
>>
>hidden threads 106
christ /film/ is doomed
>>
File: (you).jpg (458 KB, 1661x1035) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
458 KB, 1661x1035
>I want to discuss films
>>
>4chan is one of the shittiest places on the Internet to discuss films
No it isn't
If you can somehow trick the mods on other boards into thinking the OP is related then you're set. The problem here is that we get all those other boards rejects that are terrible at posting, but too full of themselves to go to /b/ or /r9k/
>>
>>63349457
That's what I said that it would be completely open to shitposters
>>
File: 212238565.png (15 KB, 75x88) Image search: [Google]
212238565.png
15 KB, 75x88
>/his/ aint gonna work!!
>>
>>63349701
/his/ had mods that made sure to ban every /pol/ bait thread and any one who tried posting "DESIGNATED" or "WE WUZ KINGS"
>>
>>63349785
>thread put on auto sega
ayyyyyy
>>
>>63349815
lol you're right
Why not just delete the thread if it inflames their anuses so much?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.