[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Blues Brothers was on last night and I forgot how funny the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: blues-brothers-nazi.jpg (41 KB, 584x316) Image search: [Google]
blues-brothers-nazi.jpg
41 KB, 584x316
The Blues Brothers was on last night and I forgot how funny the scene was when all them Neo-Nazis jumped into the river for the cowards that they are.

Felt good to laugh.
>>
>>63347105

>track down their address
>it's fucking Wrigley Field

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63347105
Falling down the stairs in the tiny schooldesks always gets me
>>
>>63347105

>this triggers /poltv/
>>
Casually noticing new stores in the mall they are driving THROUGH
>>
>cowards
Except wearing your white supremacism on your sleeve is one of the bravest things a man can do in this day and age.
>>
File: bandito.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
bandito.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>63347105

"we're on a mission from God"
>>
>>63347286
This whit kekkk got triggered.
Everyone shame this faggot
>>
>>63347334
If you don't think these men are heroes then you're the kek.
>>
>>63347105
>the cowards that they are
typical kike film
>>
>>63347439

Which is funny since Jake and Elwood are catholic
>>
watching this movie high was one of the greatest experiences of my life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.