[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'The number of rumors floating around about ‘The Forc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (541 KB, 590x598) Image search: [Google]
file.png
541 KB, 590x598
'The number of rumors floating around about ‘The Force Awakens’ is truly stunning,' the 49-year-old said in a statement. 'Some are wonderfully funny, others simply preposterous.

'But the only one more ridiculous than Jar Jar Binks being a Sith Lord is that I cut Lupita Nyong’o’s performance because it wasn’t satisfactory.'

'In truth, her performance wasn’t satisfactory,' her continued. 'It was spectacular.

'She has brought the character of Maz Kanata to life in the most wonderful, wise, touching, deep and funny way. Lupita never ceased to amaze me.'

JJ admitted to Page Six that they had 'tried many approaches' until they found 'just what the film needed - which may have been what kicked off the 'reworking her scenes' rumours.

'She elevated all the scenes she is in, I’m forever grateful, and can’t wait for people to see her stunning performance.' he concluded.

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/03/j-j-abrams-slams-rumors-lupitas-star-wars-role-cut-back/

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>63345316
>She elevated all the scenes she is in
This seems like an odd thing to say about a character who is composited into each scene she is in by special effects artists
>>
>>63345316
>49-year-old
What the flying fuck
>>
>>63345360
you wouldn't even think of questioning a statement like that if we were talking about Andy Serkis you fucking hypocrite
>>
>the only one more ridiculous than Jar Jar Binks being a Sith Lord

Holy fuck

Reddit btfo
>>
She's going to save this movie and /pol/'s butthurt will be fantastic
>>
"Her performance was deemed too magical for pleb eyes."

The splendor of her acting was such that minds would be blown and hearts would be opened.

But ultimately, we had to cut her scenes for more shots of Boyega looking confused and sweating.
>>
>>63345316

>/pol/ BTFO
>muh POL boogeyman

back to leddit you go
>>
Its like when cameron said the new terminator is THE terminator film thats better than his

Why are you so dumb?
>>
File: serkis-caesar-gollum.jpg (644 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
serkis-caesar-gollum.jpg
644 KB, 1000x750
>>63345393
Andy Serkis,a well known actor who has done motion capture in the past.
>>
>>63345384
>What the flying fuck

I believe that's referring to JJ Abrams' age. Lupita is 32.
>>
>>63345441
>But ultimately, we had to cut her scenes for more shots of Boyega looking confused and sweating.

kek
>>
>white people invent FTL/laser weapons/holographic communication
>take niggers with them into space

Yeah nah does not compute.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>63345393
>>63345464
Lupita Nyong'o, an actress who's only role ever was a slave.
>>
>>63345464
>motion capture is harder than regular acting
you're not being objective
>>
File: 1355026703324.jpg (49 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1355026703324.jpg
49 KB, 649x638
>>63345464
look at that stupid face
>i'm a real actor!!
>>
>she's younger than my mom
>>
>>63345316
Man there almost really zero threads about that black chick.
Most people ignored she was in the movie.
Stop making up shit about anyone caring or even knowing about the CGI character she's dubbing.
>>
>>63345316
lupita is a literal goddess

would smash and make beautiful mixed babies with
>>
Haha one report from the guy who needs this movie to do well and isn't good at directing film actors?

But small victories, eh /co/?
>>
>49

BLACK DON'T CRACK
>>
Someone my friend knows worked on the movie and he said there's a scene where Han is locked in the kek shed while Jamal forcefully has his way with Leia. But then she starts to like it and admits that once you go black you never go back. The rest of the movie is just cell phone footage of black cocks while Abrams reads a poem about chocolate and vanilla.

Make of that what you will.
>>
black people can do no wrong with this faggot.
>>
>>63345760
hahahaa

You are hilarious. I am glad you have spent time to think about stuff like that.
>>
>>63345316
fucking jj. jar jar should have been a sith lord. that's jj's fuckup.
>>
>maz is a replacement yoda
>Yoda was 900? lol Maz is 1000!!!!!!
>small wise stupid coloured alien that sprouts 2deep4u lines
>>
>>63345316
I want her to carry my half black child. Does that make me a kek?
>>
>>63345316
>nigress with her white boyfriend.jpg
>>
>>63346029
>Maz Kanata
>Kanata
>Far away in Japanese
JJ is so fucking deep man
>>
>>63346231
no, posting on 4chan is what makes you a kek
>>
File: 1414070545101.jpg (21 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1414070545101.jpg
21 KB, 195x195
>>63345441
>>
>>63345464
>>63345517
What does that have to do with the original statment? She can still do a great performace, you just can't accept it because muh SJW and muh niggers.
>>
I don't see how a woman with an elegant British accent is supposed to voice a 4 foot tall butt ugly alien and give a good performance. They should have gotten Gilbert Gottfried to voice Maz
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.