[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Originals thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The Originals.jpg (153 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
The Originals.jpg
153 KB, 1600x600
>Elder God Tier:
Klaus
>God Tier:
Elijah
>Top Tier:
Rebekah, Marcel, Vincent, Freya
>Mid Tier:
Hayley, Camille
>Bottom Tier:
Davina, Jackson

This show is so much better than The Vampire Diaries.
>>
Four you
>>
>>63345259
NOT LETTING THE THREAD DIE, THANK YOU OP BEEN YEARNING FOR TO THREADS

>bottom tier Jackson

Kek, too true. At least Davina was slightly ok with Kol.
Klaus truly is the elder god, fuck this character is the most intriguing one in the historyvof CWs shows.
>>
>>63345259
Davina has to be bumped to atleast mid tier because she is fucking banging.
Apart from that i pretty much agree.
>yfw Elijah starts rolling his sleeves up
>>
Hope Elijah kills that Stix guy.
>>
>>63345850
I hope Lucian survives though i quite like him.
>>
File: sweat.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>63345882
I didn't like him at first, but he's starting to grow on me.

>mfw Marcel this entire episode
>>
CW shows have such good looking casts its insane, davina and hayley are outrageous.
>>
>>63346038
Bonnie from TVD is a qt. Since TVD is likely going to be canceled after Elena left with 30% of the viewers, I hope they bring over some of the cast to TO.
>>
>>63346075
Wait shit, it's getting cancelled? Fuck Nina Dobrev and her inane bullshit drama.
>>
Literally god
>>
>tfw you haven catch up to the new episodes and are still 5 episodes into this season.

I got to say it started a little slow and now is picking up at least what I have seen, but goddamn that flashback Klaus/what ever her name is episode was really bad.
>>
>>63345259
Kinda agree but this season of VD is been an improvement.
I hope the qt lesbian vampires end in The Originals, the rest of The Heretics are fucked thou.
>>
>>63346128
why did she even leave? i havent seen her in anything but lets be cops.

Im loving this season of the originals, every episode is so exciting.
>>
>>63346422
She went out with Damon in real life, had a nasty break up and they couldn't stand to be near each other, so she left.
>>
>>63346420
i really hope we see Stefan and damon in the originals, after all damon does have werewolf venom in his blood 3 years into the future or whatever the fuck
>>
>>63346038
ikr same with aurora
>>
>>63345259
TVD is so bad right now I can barely even watch it, like who gives a FUCK about the heretics just stop with their bullshit already. Originals is leagues ahead of the show it spun out of because the characters are better and there's actually a plot and real things at stake besides MUH FEELINGS.
>>
>>63347007
i like the whole twin thing though
>>
>>63347297
Lol the whole Caroline pregnant thing? That was so out of left field. Stefan literally just got up and left after she told him and said "we'll deal with this later", like that shit was too ridiculous even for him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.