[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop listening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
When did you stop listening?
>>
When Red Bar Radio was better
>>
>haha there are too many white males here!!!!!
>>
I only listen when Tim Heidecker is on.
>>
When Ben Schwartz is on by himself, or at all
>>
Never started. Comedy Bang Bang isn't funny.
>>
>>63343230
Ben Schwartz is great you dumbass
>>
>>63343342
He might be great but he's not funny.
>>
>>63343342

singing badly when you can't think of anything funny to say gets old quick
>>
File: 1449322461586s.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1449322461586s.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
>'ho ho the naughty elf' swears or says 'bleh'
>scott and pft laugh uproariously
>>
When they stopped having PFT, Tim Heidecker, and James Adomian on with any regularity.
>>
File: lauren-lapkus.jpg (17 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
lauren-lapkus.jpg
17 KB, 214x317
why is she so perfect bros?
>>
>>63343260

Very this.
>>
I listen every week
>>
2012. any else get tired of podcasts in general the last couple years?
>>
>>63343931

>it's a two mediocre standups talk about vegan restaurants and the traffic in LA episode
>>
>>63343036
I listen to it on and off, depends on who is there. As long as there is 2 or more comedians who I like then I'll listen.
>>
I always listen to Paul F., Fourvel, and Andy Daly episodes. Never miss the show.
>>
File: 1399644154117.jpg (84 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1399644154117.jpg
84 KB, 512x382
>>63343661
>it's a Lapkus and Oswalt episode
>>
>>63343661
Ohhhhh her too. And very. She's my waifu do not steal.
>>
>>63343995
I've been listening almost religiously since the beginning and because I loved it I put up with so much

>they added commercials
Well people have to make money
>they stopped having any semblance of prepared material
People are busy! And hey, isn't it more fun to just wing it sometimes?
>they started doing entire episodes that were just one long commercial for movies and shows nobody wants to see
Okay, this is becoming a bit much
>on top of everything else we're putting all our old content behind a pay wall now so you need to fork over some change unless you saved the episodes as they were released
I want off this ride.

In the beginning it was like you got to be a fly on the wall in the green room of an alt comedy show. Now it's Extra! and maybe somebody might say something funny by accident.
>>
>barrack hussein obamacare is repeated for the millionth time

these types of running jokes are like MLG/dank meme shit. you can't ironically repeat shit so much without thinking it's sincerely funny on some level
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.