[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So people are getting mad about a trailer which matches the synopsis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1438495268885.jpg (122 KB, 1187x897) Image search: [Google]
1438495268885.jpg
122 KB, 1187x897
So people are getting mad about a trailer which matches the synopsis perfectly?
This isn't a Fincher movie with multiple plot twists its a fucking superhero movie about two superheroes who are known by basically everyone to be on the same team
>>
>>63339937
this is literally literally reddit the post
>>
>>63339937
>This isn't a Fincher movie with multiple plot twists

You mean shit?
>>
>>63339937
Who is this handsome piece of sexiness
>>
>>63339937
People are mad it revealed too much.
As for Lex and Doomsday and quips, we still have to wait to see how they turn out.
>>
>>63339999
>>63340000
>>
>>63339937
what does the M-shaped hairline stand for?
>>
>>63339937
How hard is it for this adhd generation to not watch a trailer for a movie, of course there will be spoilers. I rarely watch trailers now and my cinema experience is 100% better for it
>>
>>63339937
>This isn't a Fincher movie

Thannk you kami-sama
>>
>>63339937
It's still boring. There should be no team-up, you could honestly save that for the next film. Selling a movie on a conflict between two characters and then skirting out of it in the actual film is lame. It's utterly true to character vs. character comics, but it's still lame.
>>
>>63340024
Marvel's doom
>>
Actually theres still some surprises there

Why Wonder Woman is there will surprise you
Flash and Aquaman cameos will surprise you
Surprise appearance from Darkseid will surprise you
Reveal of major secret Superman villain in background will surprise you

Imo showing Doomsday this early was sort of to make fun of Marvel movies. Because while they actually attempt to build plot off the incoherent rage monster trope, here it is just a mindless tool behind which a complex character Lex hides behind.
>>
>>63339971
literally literally the literally
>>
>>63341056
son, you're going too deep.
>>
>>63340024
It's not an M, on his planet it means hope
>>
>>63339937
People are saying it revealed the ENTIRE plot of the movie and that's some pretty retarded shit senpai unless you can tell by the trailer what's that desert Batman scene, how/why is WW there, how does the fights end, etc...
>>
I honestly think normies are just getting tired of the superhero movies. Seems to be a "who cares?" feeling is starting to surface. A lot of people seeing Krampus at the theater last night were doing so purely out of he novelty that it was something different and were openly lamenting superhero movies.
>>
>>63339937
There was speculation that it was Doomsday but I don't think it was confirmed, I think it was just an unnamed alien in the synopsis. And there's still the problem of having that in the synopsis to begin with

Also WW's entrance. We didn't know if she would start out on their side or if she would start fighting them before teaming up

>>63339971
this is literally newfag: The Comment
Lurk moar. Or just kill yourself
>>
>>63341676
They just hate anything that isn't one of those formulaic marvel movie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.