[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Punisher.jpg (55 KB, 866x873) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.jpg
55 KB, 866x873
Why de fuck is there no Punisher movie?
>One of the most popular superheros
>Fuckton of merch with the Punisher logo
>Would be good for the franchise as he speaks to a broader public

Also is one of the exiting movies worth watching?
>>
I think all the Punisher movies do him justice in their own way.
I really like the one with Dolph Lundgren tho, it was more on the bleak side than the others.
Jane's version has really good fighting scene with The Russian tho. I suggest to check em all.
>>
>>63337359

There's three Punisher movies (and he's going to be in the next season of Daredevil). Dolph's Punisher is the best. He's the only actor who I'm convinced could walk into a room and scare the shit out of everyone inside. Also, he fights FUCKING NINJAS.
>>
>Up is Down and Black is White will never get made into a movie

The Thomas Jane Punisher movie is meh, it's not a bad movie but it's not a good punisher movie if that makes sense.

War Zone would be good if they hadn't fucked up in shooting the action sequences. They're shot too frenetically, too many random cuts in the action, it's hard to make sense of what's going on in a lot of the action scenes.
>>
>>63337359
>no Punisher movie
What?
>>
I liked Thomas Jane's Punisher.

It was pretty violent even though it had alot of silly moments.
>>
>more capeshit

yeah, no
>>
>>63337431

>spoiler

Agreed, Jane was a lame duck who acted nothing like the Punisher and I never saw War zone
>>
>>63337785

Jane spends more time crying and getting drunk than he does kicking ass, and War Zone's blend of CGI blood and shitty nu-metal rendered the entire thing unwatchable. They also turned Jigsaw into a OMG SO WAAAACKY antagonist. There's a scene where he unites a bunch of gangs to the national anthem (with a giant American flag projected behind him no less) that's one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.
>>
>>63337888
The director hates comics and the punisher or some shit.
>>
>>63337359
There are 3 Punisher films, as well as a 4th independent one. This doesn't include his appearances in animated films. He is also in the Daredevil tv show... how do you miss that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.