[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin in Melbourne 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: quentin-tarantino.jpg (34 KB, 636x393) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino.jpg
34 KB, 636x393
http://m.au.timeout.com/melbourne/film/events/15774/quentin-tarantino-melbourne-fan-event

He is bringing H8ful Eight to Melbourne, 70 mm viewing for a fan event.
I'm only here until mid next year, so I definitely do not want to miss out.

Anybody going to attend (that is, when tix become available)?
>>
TRES
>>
Uno Farto@ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48a6ZS7jJQ0
>>
How and when do I get tickets for this?

I'm in Brisbane, but would gladly fly down to Melb for this
>>
i'm in melbourne but i don't really see the point in going to a fan event considering he does so many interviews when he's promoting his films that it's not like you'll get anything new.

but who knows, the fan event might turn into night call of a suddaaaaaaa
>>
>>63336936
Dude I need to know too
>>63336971
Where can I see my quentin face to face other than this if I'm in Melbourne too???
>>
>>63336971
Yeah but you get to see the man himself. It's like the difference between listening to a song on youtube and going to a concert
>>
>>63336817
I live in Melbourne and I really don't find this exciting. If I were 14 I'd been hyped, but now I'm a big 18 year old so I can appreciate finer things. Why can't Michael Mann come here?
>>
>>63336971
It's a black male thing!
>>
>>63337011
you had me until you said michael mann
>>
>>63336817
Do melbourne cops know he hates police?
>>
one of you fags better scream uno farto @ 3:17 at him
>>
>>63336992
>>63336998

but why would you want to?
>>
literally imagine the crowd that will be there, le reddit movie buffs will be in full swing.
>>
>>63337044
It was the leather chair, you fucking imbecile. I've already contacted the admins of this website. Stop posting libelous shit.
>>
>>63337052
One of the best working filmmakers today with an encyclopedic knowledge of film history, like his films or not, he is a master of his medium and seeing him would be a masterclass.
>>
>>63336909
Is this a reddit meme?
>>
>>63337202
every working director has a encyclopaedic knowledge of film history

excluding werner herzog
>>
>I didn't go to film school, I went to films

I knew what he meant by this
>>
File: 1447084047791.jpg (4 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1447084047791.jpg
4 KB, 202x250
IT'S AN ABO THING ALRIGHTUUUUUH
>>
Any abo or aus posters who can shoot him on stage
>>
>I shit on this guy literally everyday
>I've rated all of his films 8-9/10 on imdb.
>>
>>63336817
I'll go and confront him about Uno Farto
>>
3:17
Uno
Farto

3UF
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.