[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here can't watch pleb normalfag movies any more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Who else here can't watch pleb normalfag movies any more? Like I physically can't sit through anything that isn't intellectually or artistically stimulating for more than 30 minutes.

Sucks because I wish I could be exited for movies like Batman vs Superman or Star Wars but I just don't give a shit.
>>
Please have sex
>>
>>63335581
>le tribs Fredorah
Fugg this guy is patrician :DDD
>>
>>63335581
You're a pretentious twat.

You probably hate fun and are totally unable to turn your brain off.
>>
File: thumbs-down.png (134 KB, 476x313) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-down.png
134 KB, 476x313
>>63335581
>>
>>63335581
You've ascended to Patrician hood brother, welcome.
>>
>>63335590
w-with who?
>>
>>63335581
I'm the opposite, I used to love really long, challenging movies. But now if I wanna watch a movie I want a quick, easy one.

Call me whatever you want I don't care, I just wanna be comfy
>>
>>63335647
only a patrician can welcome a fellow patrician to the master race .. who are you?
>>
>>63335581
I get where you're coming from but every film usually at least makes an attempt to follow the rules of quality films, so when I watch pleb tier stuff I play a game of trying to identify the shots or scenes that aspire to be better than they are.
>>
>>63335685
I'm inviting him. My name is Patrick - it's in the name.
>>
>>63335581
The issue really is that the quality of blockbusters is swan diving as all the budget now goes to marketing.

Don't despair however, for shitty product gets absolutely fucking punished theese days.

Warner Bros will be made an example to all

That being said... I can't figure out the success of minions at all it was the cinematic equivalent of jingling keys in front of the audiance for an hour or so
>>
>>63335715
You don't have to be named patrick to be a patrician. Andrew stranberg is a patrician.
>>
>>63335715
>name checks out, you're good to go.
>>
>>63335581
It's not that you can't watch big budget pleb movies, it's that you can't watch soulless money grabbing lowest common denominator pleb movies, like BvS and Star Wars. I can go watch a cool, fun movies like The Martian and enjoy myself because I know the people who made this movie actually care about the art of storytelling. On the other hand I just can't picture anyone over the age of 16 actually enjoying shit that's just their to take your money. They must realize nothing at stake will happen in Force Awakens yet will pay to see it anyway.
>>
>>63335841
>The Martian
>art of storytelling
DUDE GIVE ME YOUR PEN
HOL UP
DUDE
WE GONNA
FLY AROUND THE EARTH
IT'S
POETRY
GRAVITATIONAL MANEUVERS
N SHIEEET
>>
>>63335841
HE ALREADY SAW STAR WARS?
>>
>>63335770
Kek'd
>>
>>63335590
>>63335631

This is the truth to be honest

I say that because I have too "ascended" to the level where I can't enjoy fun movies

Recently I can't even enjoy complex films either because my mind can't concentrate easily and make sense of the story or the art because it wanders of to regretting of my bad life choices

At least I don't pretend I am "patrician" and somehow "better" than those that can enjoy simple movies and have fun. I wish I could too but I don't know how and honestly I don't think I deserve it
>>
>>63335841

Are you fucking joking? The martian was literally reddit + gravity + interstellar.

I have no idea how /tv/ can give a shit about star wars. It's exactly the same as star trek 2, which was the same as star trek. Spock will be replaced with Han Solo and that's it.
>>
>>63337119
because tv is filled with kids that watch the most retarded shit. and spam threads about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.