[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: CVbqOEwUAAAINDA.jpg (212 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
CVbqOEwUAAAINDA.jpg
212 KB, 1024x752
LOL
>>
>>63333813
lmao
>>
>>63333813
>removed chewie and oscar

back to reddit
>>
>>63333813
Watch the movie bombing in China and Nig getting replaced mid trilogy.
>>
>>63333813
WE
>>
>>63333813
What do you think Spike lee would say about this after his little "you better start putting more black people in your movies because you're not going to be a majority soon" speech?
>>
>>63333813
who cares
>>
#WookieLivesMatter
>>
>>63333813
>THEY MADE BB-8 THE MAIB CHARACTER
>>
>>63333813
China is all about toys, merchandise.
Im surprised the whole poster isn't that soccer ball with the smoker detector on top, and nothing else.
>>
>taking chewie and the guatemalan off
china pls
>>
LYL
>>
wtf china wookies have feelings too :(
>>
>>63333855
Why do you say the stupid things that you think? Everyone is gonna eat this movie up.
>>
>>63333855
>Star Wars bombing

I couldn't care less about the series, but it's gonna make bank.
>>
>>63333813
For some reason, I find the right poster significantly more appealing.
>>
>>63333855
back in the year 2000, the chinese government only allowed less than 10 foreign films into the country per year. back in the year 2000, star wars was one of them.

this movie will make more money in china than transformers. you uncultured sister fucking swine
>>
>>63333813
Dem racists removed the Latin American actor.
>>
>>63334385
>loves stinky niggers
>calls other people uncultured

what
>>
based china
>>
You know, chinks are at that point when they shoot start shooting movies of their own finally. I would gladly watch star wars movie with wuxua aesthetics.
>>
>>63333813
Will Liberals complain about racist Chinese?
>>
>>63333813
If they switched the Kylos, the right-hand poster would be a 10/10
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.