[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snippet fom the first review of "Star Wars -The Force Awakens"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 335440.jpg (39 KB, 640x963) Image search: [Google]
335440.jpg
39 KB, 640x963
Snippet fom the first review of "Star Wars -The Force Awakens"

>"unfortunately, while the force does awaken, it barely stumbles to its feet and manages to get out the door in time. And despite a newfound reliance on practical effects and sets, jettisoned by previous helmer, series creator George Lucas, it's characters still seem to half-dazed or even catatonic. Perhaps the rest of us should have stayed in bed?"

Is he right senpai?
>>
>>63333790
>jettisoned by previous helmer, series creator George Lucas
It would help your fake reviews if your learned how to punctuate sentences properly.
>>
probably
>>
>>63333790

>sheeky forums source
>people calling out the guy as a spammer

See you tomorrow OP
>>
That sentence says nothing.
>>
File: the_tomato_awakens.jpg (562 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
the_tomato_awakens.jpg
562 KB, 1024x855
>>63333820
I had to copy the critics words down over the phone so I may have messed his lines at tad..
>>
>>63333790
This is literally a bunch of words that sound like they go togethed but doesnt mean anything.
>>
Can you stop making this thread already?
>>
>>63333790
I'm supposed to trust the opinion of a writer who can't use "it's" properly?
>>
>>63333790
The movie hasnt been screened yet. Please stop making this thread and get a life.
>>
>>63333865
Did ya copy em word by word?
>>
>>63333790

>I posted it again!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.