[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General consensus is this is an excellent show. Post your illogical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
General consensus is this is an excellent show. Post your illogical reasons for hating it.

Hard mode: do it without coming across as a bigot
>>
>>63333689
Fuck this ugly sand nigger manlet
>>
>>63333689
>street-shitting currynigger tries to lecture people while calling himself a comedian
>>
DUDE WORKING TOILETS LMAO
>>
>>63333689
Aziz Ansari isn't funny
>>
>>63333689
>Hey, I like what that Louis CK is doing
>Lets just rip that off
>This is my idea now

Fuck this mong
>>
DUDE MUSLIMS LMAO
>>
louie for normies
>>
File: 1439060455124.jpg (585 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439060455124.jpg
585 KB, 1920x1080
>Live from the designaged shitting streets, it's Aziz Ansari

CLEAN WESTERN TOILETS

>BOOOOO
>GET OUT OF TOWN

INDIAN SHITTING FIELDS

>applause

KILL THE WHITE MAN AND TAKE HIS DAUGHTERS TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

>crowd goes wild

So I was at wal mart and I needed ro release

>crowd giggles with anticipation

So I went to the back where I saw the restrooms. Needless to say, I was greeted to a clean western toilet.

Of course they don't expect me to release THERE.

>laughter gets heaver and heaver over time

So, I went to the truck loading zone and poped a squat and shat all over the place

>crowd erupts with laughter which makes Yankee Stadium sound like a whisper

I was in India and saw a women using a clean western toilet. Me and my buddies Kayne West and Drake raped her with a rebar and threw her body in the ganges

>crown starts laughing and shitting in the isle
>>
>>63333724
Literally Louie except with skin that looks like a shitted-up street.
>>
>>63333724
I kind of got that vibe at first but it passed. Yeah he's hanging out with his comedy buddies but things keep chugging along and it never really gets serious like Louie, stays silly throughout

>>63333718
I really don't like his stand up but really enjoyed this show

Everything else in thread so far is hilarious memes so no more replies are necessary

Thanks senpai
>>
it's a really good show, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Def got some Louie dna in there just by virtue of being an auteur comedy show but the soul is way more optimistic. Also loved trying to pick out the Harris Wittel jokes. Probably the last ones I'll ever hear from him.
>>
complete copy of louie
>>
>>63333841
The only connection is they're both shows starring comedians

By that logic Louie is a complete ripoff of Seinfeld, which is a complete ripoff of Full House
>>
>>63333900
Fuck off down shitstreet, turdskin.
>>
It's just unfunny. The syrupy sentiments are way too obvious. His obnoxious delivery is painfully rehearsed.
>>
>>63333689

He talked shit about Burn Notice.

Fuck this guy.
>>
Aziz is the funniest person on the show, and thats a bad thing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.