[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I enjoy the films of wes anderson help me bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>tfw I enjoy the films of wes anderson
help me bros
>>
Cate was pregnant in this?
>>
Life Aquatic>Grand Budapest=Royal tenanbaums>Darjeeling>fantastic mr fox>good reason to believe wes is a pedophile
>>
>>63332290
Owen Wilson loves the pregnant pussy
>>
>>63332263
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>63332263
>le upside down Take Off Your Pants and Jacket beanie
>>
>>63332263
Me too OP, nothing to be ashamed of, they're fun and visually interesting

Darjeeling is definitely my favorite, I'm surprised it's considered the worst by a lot of people. Can someone explain why they don't like it?
>>
>enjoying a lonely man's excuse to film people wearing bright-colored clothing and make sets that soothe his rampant OCD
>>
>>63332326
>good reason to believe wes is a pedophile
Bottle Rocket?
>>
>>63332370
this

anderson is GOAT
>>
>>63332370

I wouldnt say its bad, just middle of the pack

>>63332394
Moonrise Kingdom
>>
>>63332391
This thread isn't about Stanley Kubrick
>>
>>63332370
because I hate India and it's ass backwards culture
>>
>>63332263
>being ashamed of having good taste

Stop.
>>
File: winslett.jpg (89 KB, 640x545) Image search: [Google]
winslett.jpg
89 KB, 640x545
>>63332290
yeah

>While being fitted for her pregnancy prosthetic - which involved being wrapped in a full body cast - Cate Blanchett fainted. The actress was rather surprised by this as she had never fainted before and learned in the next few days that she actually was pregnant.
>>
>>63332481
kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.