[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Black on White Violence.gif (1 MB, 634x342) Image search: [Google]
Black on White Violence.gif
1 MB, 634x342
>The Sheev Spin
>The High Ground
>The Hand Amputation
>The Mace Dindu stare
>The Luke Skywalker flip

What amazing new techniques will Kylo Ren and Finn show us in Episode VII /tv/?
>>
>>63332205
>the HOL UP
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63332205
Hehe...meme.
>>
>>63332205
The I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
>>
The good Star Wars movie
>>
>>63332205
Kylo Ren will show us the Dark Side.
>>
>>63332205
the
>let's recycle every single thing from the origina trilogy technique
>>
File: ForceAwakens1.gif (2 MB, 855x354) Image search: [Google]
ForceAwakens1.gif
2 MB, 855x354
>>63332205
Here it isn't as sped up.
>>
File: ForceAwakens5.gif (2 MB, 855x354) Image search: [Google]
ForceAwakens5.gif
2 MB, 855x354
I can't wait for Force Awakens. I was skeptical for a long while (most of it pointed at J.J Abrams and Disney) but that third trailer sold me. It looks so good and Kylo Ren looks awesome
>>
>>63332205
the giga nigga
>>
>>63334211
Knights of Ren are the Wu Tang Clan of the galaxy
>>
>>63334211
I hope they don't kill Ren off. He seems far too badass to kill off like Vader.

Also, I guarantee Vader is in it somewhat. He's on EVERY piece of merchandise.
>>
>>63334748
im worried about episode IX though i have no faith in that director. now Rain Johnson i think is great
>>
>>63334748
and if kylo ren is to die it should be at the end of episode VII to set up snook or at the end of IX and have him be the main antagonist of the entire trilogy like vader was. but for force awakens dont kill anyone important just give us a good movie and no dumb plot twists. you dont need to top empire strikes back these films just have to be good. if force awakens ends up being the fourth best star wars movie then im satisfied.
>>
>>63335103
sorry VIII not VII typo
>>
>>63335103
>if force awakens ends up being the fourth best star wars movie then im satisfied.

It might even be 3rd best, depending on how you feel about RoTJ.
>>
>>63332205
The JarJar/Snok mind trick.
>>
>>63334748
Hello shill.
>>
>>63332205
Fuck off racist, kill yourself.
>>
>>63334211
is that guts in the background on the left
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.