[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Strangers sequel announced for 2016. The mediocre home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 946x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 946x532
The Strangers sequel announced for 2016.

The mediocre home invasion that was released a few years ago is actually getting a sequel.
>>
>>63331276
>The mediocre
What is subjectivity?
>>
>mediocre
it was actually bretty good .. sequel could be interesting if they don't fuck it up, which im sure they will
>>
>>63331276
Will they kill Dennis again?
>>
>>63331292
>>63331293
It was shit.

Get the fuck over it.
>>
Thought it was pretty overrated for all the hype it was getting for a horror movie but it has some really good moments like the record player scene
>>
>>63331370
take it easy, friend
>>
>>63331370
It certainly wasn't shit though. If you can't identify a shit movie you're a fucking pleb.

I didn't like it, doesn't mean it is shit though.
>>
>>63331718
It's shit because I said so.
>>
>>63331737
Why?
>>
It's a solid 6/10. Get over it.
>>
>have a gun
>shoot your friend in the face
>get killed
fucking retards
the gun going bang spooped me though
>>
>>63331276

I've had a vague want to see this again, and OP gave me my reason.

I did enjoy my theatrical screening-only time I've seen it. Got that one country song out of it, and I liked the quiet, stark retro-fit. The first big "ah-ha" took me by surprise actually - I'm just now remembering the air sucking out of the room when it was there.

I'm a shill for all anybody cares, but I honestly can't remember how that shot was constructed-now I want to look it up. Ebert hated it, but I thought it got at least one positive review.

Even the people I saw it with shrugged it off, but it left an impression on me.
>>
>>63331276
>mediocre

It was hella scary you bitch.
>>
Only horror movie to have genuine horror in the last 15 years tbqh
>>
great movie. sequel should be good. nice find op
>>
>>63331276
It was actually really well done for the type of movie it was. A lot of suspense and not necessarily generically written
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.