[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Empire1.jpg (98 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Empire1.jpg
98 KB, 950x534
Why is "Empire" the best show in this millenium?

>proven elite actors (Terrance Howard, Marisa Tomei etc.)
>talented new musicians (Serayah, Becky G, Bre-Z, Smollett, Veronika Bozeman)
>quality celeb guest stars (Jennifer Hudson, Chris Rock, Naomi Campbell, Da Brat, Ludacris)
>actually FUN as the TV show has to be
>ratings are skyrocketing

/tv/ BTFO
>>
>>63328076
1 X 1 = 2
>>
WE
>>
>>63328124

If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be
>>
>>63328354
Le ebin meme faggot. Show me your boy pussy.
>>
Empire is great and I don't know why /tv/ never talks about it.
>>
>>63328437
1 x 1 = 2
>>
>>63328449
me + me = meme
>>
>>63328076
>niggers
>>
>>63328076
DUDE NIGGERS AND MATH FAIL LMAO
>>
>>63328076
It straddles the line between over-the-top primetime soap memes and good drama. Last time this was done so well was in The OC.
>>
>>63328437
>and I don't know why /tv/ never talks about it.

there is not really much to talk about over all. It's a night time soap sort of show now and it's fallowing the normal path that those sort of shows go along. This person hooks up with that person, then a twist and back to someone else.

it's not a bad a show or anything but it's just real by the numbers now so not a lot talk about..
>>
>>63328076

It is, proud to see the black community achieving big in the TV industry.
>>
>tranny in the first ep of season 2
dropped so fast
>>
>>63328796
This can literally be applied to any show /tv/ talks about.
>>
>>63328860
>tranny

Never happened though.
>>
>>63328076
BIG
>>
What's the deal with the lion? Is it in the show at all?

Why is it in the ad for it?

This is important.
>>
>>63328966

Young "Lucious" slept under a lyon statue when he ran away from home so he took the Lyon stage surname.
>>
>>63328966
Their last name is Lyon
>>
>>63329047
So there are no lions in the show?

Dropped.
>>
>>63329047
>>63329037
Damn I was hoping they were so fuck-you rich they actually had a pet lion or something. That's the idea this ad gave me.

It was making me want to watch.
>>
No one here watches this show, because no one gives a shit about a black tv show. That's the goddamn truth, I'll never watch this because I cannot relate to the characters and I have zero interest in the content of the show. Also kek at how all the actors / actresses are mixed and not straight up black.
>>
>>63328076
>Why is "Empire" the best show in this millenium
It's not though.
>>
>>63328076
Nah. First season was great, second season had two good episodes tops.

Still want in on Cookie tho
>>
>>63329157

But, it is.
>>
>>63328926
then who was that ugly ass bald headed nigga in a dress?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.