[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cult Classics you haven't seen yet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Dunston_Checks-em.jpg (156 KB, 580x847) Image search: [Google]
Dunston_Checks-em.jpg
156 KB, 580x847
Cult Classics you haven't seen yet.
>>
>Be Dunston
>Checks in
>>
Problem Child 2
>>
>>63327318
Not even memeing, I loved that movie as a kid.
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63327293
Hehe...meme.
>>
File: cara-comfy.jpg (330 KB, 1599x2048) Image search: [Google]
cara-comfy.jpg
330 KB, 1599x2048
>>63327343
Same. My grandparents used to put that on for me.
>>
File: damn...gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
damn...gif
2 MB, 500x281
"Once you label me you negate me."
-Dunston
>>
>tarantino is an uno

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63327293
one of costanza's best
>>
>>63330204
woops wrong thread not paying attention
>>
I always tell this story but I'll tell it again:

I went to a screenwriting summer camp at Drexel University when I was 16 and we did lots of fun stuff but one thing we did was have screenings with guest speakers as the professor who ran the camp was that guy that created that Early Edition show with the magic time travel newspaper cat and he wrote undercover blues so he knew some hollywood people. One guest was the writer of Dunstin Checks In. So a bunch of 16 year kids proceed to rip the movie apart and mercilessly mock it as it plays all the while the writer sitting in the front row. Halfway through the movie after weve been ripping it to shreads, talking the whole time the guy stands up and yells at us and tell us to shit the hell up and stop bashing his movie. Of course that just encourages us to mock it more. At the end he answered questions and I don't remember what most of us asked but most of the questions were asinine and concerned the monkey and referring to Jason Alexander as george costanza. He was not pleased and we were lectured the next day by the professor.
>>
I dislike monkies
I dislike Costanza,
so there.I'm not watching it
>>
File: link.webm (2 MB, 624x396) Image search: [Google]
link.webm
2 MB, 624x396
dunston gets it in
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.