[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. Adebesi is kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
Holy shit.
Adebesi is kill
>>
>>63326616
And you will soon realize it was a terrible decision.
>>
>>63326631
What could be worse than an all nigger Emerald City?
>>
>>63326697
Ohhhh you'll see, my friend. I hope you want more Beecher/Schillinger antics!
>>
>>63326616
no more kiss from a rose
>>
>>63326751
Dude the way Schillinger fucked over Beecher was the best I've seen in a long time.
with the kidnapping and mindfuckery.
>>
>>63326791
Did Tobias kill someone with his fingernails yet?
>>
>>63326906
Yes, im halfway through season 4.
Look at OP, thats where I am, there is a camera crew inside Oz in this episode, making a documentary or some shit.
>>
>>63326944
>Look at OP, thats where I am, there is a camera crew inside Oz in this episode, making a documentary or some shit.
Hahahaha oh man now I remember. A reporter rooms with Cyril for RATINGS. As if a prison would EVER allow that to happen. What a shit series.
>>
>>63326974
>What a shit series.
Come on nigger, I'm enjoying this shit.
Its a pretty real insight at how fucked up the prison system in the US is, no disrespect.
You turn something like this private, all that matters is profit, not the rehabilitation.
I like it.
>>
>>63327194
>Its a pretty real insight at how fucked up the prison system in the US is, no disrespect.
Yeah and it goes about demonstrating this in a cartoonishly retarded fashion. Fucking wheelchair guy is the WORST character they could have chosen as the narrator and yet they kept the device going way longer than it should have. Not to mention it gets to the point where you can pretty much guess who's going to die and who isn't. There is at least one utterly retarded plot twist per episode, like Lt. Daniels throwing the dude down an elevator shaft, or aging pills, or deadly finger nails, or getting injected with AIDS, or prison basketball tournaments, on and on and on.

Also, every non-prisoner character was awful. AWFUL.
>>
>>63327287
Fuck is I care dude, Im in for the ride and I enjoy every plot twist.
Stop beeing so fucking cyincal.

I mean who gives a fuck that the narrator is this nigger in a wheelchair, you think that matters to the demographic?
Come to think about it, it probably does, but those people are leftists beyond saving so who cares.
I like it.
>>
>>63327594
>just watch The Sopranos again.
Whats the point of spoiling dude?
I stopped Sopranos after season 5 or some shit because it bored me to death.
Fuck the garbage business.
>>
>>63327678
>Whats the point of spoiling dude?
To upset you as much as you upset me. But that's not possible because you have UNBELIEVABLY shit taste. Can you even understand basic emotions? Are you mentally capable?
>>
>>63327594

Wow you're an absolute faggot for that holy shot how obnoxious and whiney can you be.

>>63327678

And as much of a faggot that other poster is, the show is going to drop heavily in quality after Adebesi's death.
>>
>>63327725
Blah blah blah, grow up kid.
>>
>>63326616

after he gets killed the show goes down the drain slowly then really fast

he apparently left the show he wanted to pursue a movie career
>>
>>63327923
Says the dude who is watching a show that's almost 20 years old lol. hat were you doing when it was actually on? Sucking your mother's tit? Lol.
>>
File: adebesis-tiny-hat.png (182 KB, 466x363) Image search: [Google]
adebesis-tiny-hat.png
182 KB, 466x363
If i take that hat off, will you die?
>>
>>63328024
how in the fuck does it stay on?
>>
File: 1448364289905.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1448364289905.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>63327287
>It's an aging pills episode
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.