[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she such a cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 597x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 597x398
Why was she such a cunt?
>>
>>63322540
dont talk shit about my 3d waifu
>>
because Ben was a terrible husband
>>
>>63322540
She did nothing wrong though.
>>
If she was a man you'd call her "based".
>>
because as amazing a movie as DOOM is, the script had some big flaws
>>
>>63322540
Cause it's 2015.
Honestly...
>>
>>63322540
Because her upbringing conditioned to her to have very high expectations for her life and her life partners

Did you miss the upper crest parents, double ivy league education and the benefits of the children's book series she was apart of.
>>
>>63322540
Because she's a woman.
>>
>>63323152
This
>>
>>63322540
they were both shit persons
>>
>>63323149
it's almost like 80% of the people on /tv/ don't actually pay attention to films and just want to meme...
>>
The only realistic depiction of a woman in film.
>>
How do I acquire evil gf?
>>
>>63322540
I hate this movie, seriously overrated.
>>63323152
Honestly came here to say this
>>
She reminds me of Michelle B
>>
>tfw no crazy wife willing to kill for me
>>
>>63324810

>falls for the somewhat witty jock loser with no ambitions

ben aflecs personality was so predictable from the get go when they did this whole flashback to the beginning thing, he whines all movie about not being able to keep up with life when he's just a fucking loser
>>
Now that the dust has settled can we admit Rosamund was robbed and Julianne Moore only won it because she's old as fuck and they felt bad?
>>
>>63323113
i chuckled
>>
>>63325041
At least Julianne Moore is a good actress, unlike some other recent winners
>>
>>63325041
Haha holy shit I almost had a shock when I comprehended your saying that Julianne Moore actually won that Oscar last year. Reminder to no watch or follow anything about the Academy Awards this season.
>>
>>63322540
DAE get this movie and Home Sweet Hell mixed up?
>>
>>63325041
yes. pike fucking killed it and only lost most viewers and the academy didn't think of her as a good-great actress going in, even though she was always consistently good, she was never great or blew anyones mind or really turned heads. her amy dunne changed that (by a lot) and she got screwed.
>>
>>63322540
>women cheered when she murdered NPHs character
>>
>TFW no psycho gfu to make my life hell and kill me in my sleep

Life is suffering. JDIMSA.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.