[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very sick and I'm going to watch an episode of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 480x720
I'm very sick and I'm going to watch an episode of mst3k with my mom. Recommend me a good mike episode
>>
Space Mutiny
>>
Hobgoblins
>>
>>63319741
Mom says space movies are always bad because they require too much budget so we're going with this. Thanks
>>
>>63319690
Code Name Diamondhead
>>
The Brute Man
>>
>>63319690
The Final Sacrifice is god tier mike episode
>>
>>63320082
This or Santa Claus vs. The Martians
>>
Outlaw
12 to the Moon
Santa Claus
Zombie Nightmare
Skydivers
Beast of Yucca Flats
The Violent Years
The Starfighters
Mitchell
Danger!! Death Ray
Angel's Revenge

Take your pick anon and get well soon.
>>
all the episodes suck. show is for nerds and loosers
>>
>>63320126

what do tighters whatch?
>>
>tfw you unironically downloaded Diabolik because you're crazy about sexy 60s spy/heist flicks before realizing it was the movie for the last ever episode of MST3K
>>
Daddy-O
VeggieTales in the House
>>
>>63319690
Werewolf
>>
>>63320108
Mitchell is a Joel episode.
>>
>>63320787
barely
>>
Did anyone else think it wa ms dr Gino from the thumbnail
>>
if you make her watch mst3k her pussy will dry up and you won't be able to fuck her
>>
I wish I could like MST3K. The riffing always seems so fucking forced and unfunny to me.
>>
>>63321081
They literally invented riffing. This is very weak bait.
>>
>>63321081
You might like the KTMA season, which feels more casual and the jokes are more sporadic

I recommend Phase IV or SST Deathflight
>>
>>63321081
England invented football, been shit at it since 1966 though.

>>63321151
I was serious when I said I wish I could like it so I'll try whatever is suggested, thanks, anon
>>
>>63321081
>The riffing always seems so fucking forced and unfunny
What did you watch?
>>
>>63321413
I tried a few. The most recent one was this film starring a few Japanese people and for 5 minutes the guys were pointing out the silly Jap names like "Mr Myorashi I have a rash-y". Might have been funny when I was 10.

Tried RiffTrax too but again, because there's only unrelated "ha look at that isn't it silly" comments it wasn't really as funny as it would be just to laugh at the film on its own
>>
Over Turkey Day I watched Catalina Caper with my mom. Being from the 60s herself, she enjoyed it.
>>
Was Jack Frost a Mike episode? I forget, but I remember it was one of my favorites.
>>
>>63323283
>Jack Frost
That Russian on bad vodka trippy one? I think so.
>>
>>63323283
Yeah, that's a Mike Sci Fi Channel episode
>>
File: Nastenka.jpg (38 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
Nastenka.jpg
38 KB, 530x398
>You will never marry a qt soviet
>>
Future war is the patricians choice
>>
>>63319690
Puma Man
>>
>>63319690
I really want to watch these, how do I watch them for free?
>>
Devil Doll
The Deadly Bees
Werewolf
The Final Sacrifice
>>
>>63325024
Almost all of them are on youtube
>>
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3a7ff86b6e/leaked-star-wars-auditions-with-the-bots-from-mst3k
>>
>>63325122
I rewatched all of Mike's episodes last spring. At that time there was only three missing from youtube. One was The Deadly Bees, and I've forgotten the other two.
>>
>>63319690
Santa Claus
Escape 2000
Prince of Space
Space Mutiny
Puma Man
Hobgoblins
Final Sacrifice
Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders
Future War
Boggy Creek 2

Of the Mike episodes I've seen, these are my favorites. There's other great ones, but these stand above all, imo. They hit that rare stride where the movies themselves are just as fun as the riffs.
>>
>>63325977
Ah shit, I forgot Werewolf and Soul Taker. Those have a spot on the list too.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.