[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wished upon a star once Ray. But it wasn't a star, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: caspere knew this.jpg (159 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
caspere knew this.jpg
159 KB, 600x387
I wished upon a star once Ray. But it wasn't a star, it was lamp post. I figured I could at least reach that high.
>>
>>63308579
kek

Too bad autists will never let this take off. Vinceposting is too highbrow.
>>
good meme

terrible season
>>
>>63308595
What is it about Vinceposting that makes it so funny?
>>
You know Ray, you can see the glass as half empty or see it as half full. But at the end of the day, you still have to wash it...and I'm fresh out of soap.
>>
CHINAMAN
>>
Ever see that baseball movie where the guy says "if you build it they will come"? Well it's been built Ray and I'm coming, oh God am I coming.
>>
>>63309749
>"if you build it they will come"?
They don't say that. They say: "If you build it, he will come."
>>
You know that ad that says "pizaa, pizza"? Well it's a delivery Ray and I'm going extra cheese 'za 'za Gabor on that asshole.
>>
I don't believe in ghosts Ray. Never did, always thought it was another sad attempt at wishing for some kind of an afterlife. That's why I'm doing all my scaring in this life.
>>
>>63308754
It's the absurdity of it. It's just nonsensical bullshit wrapped in pretty paper. I enjoy it too. Vince-posting is actually pretty tricky. It has to be bullshit, but you have to shoehorn in a sort of related point.
>>
Liars & cheats are what make the world go round. It's the honest ones Ray. The honest ones can't be trusted.
>>
Shake your booty, Ray, that's what KC & The Sunshine Band tells us to do. I shook that traitorous Jew fuck instead.
>>
You know the old saying "
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"? Well, the bush is burning Ray, and God's not telling me shit
>>
>>63308579
Vinceposting had great potential. It's a shame it never took off and a good portion of the posts are garbage.
>>
>>63308579
Caspere knew this
>>
I'm burning all my bridges, Ray, and i ain't leaving any extinguishers behind. I've got them all placed forward, ready to fire.
>>
You know Ray, prostitutes are alot like used cars. Sure they're old and have been around the block a few times, but at the end of the day it gets you where you need to be.
>>
If you owned a movie theater what snacks would you serve,Ray?

Me? I'd serve crab legs.
>>
>And as I sat there brooding on the old, unknown world, I thought of Gatsby’s wonder when he first picked out the green light at the end of Daisy’s dock. He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.

>Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that’s no matter — tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther.... And one fine morning ——

>So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
>>
You know that old AOL greeting "you've got mail"? Well, Ray it's about to get postal around here and I'm hitting the SEND button with a .cc to everybody.
>>
File: 1196.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1196.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>63310117
>>
Don Henley once sang that we should 'take it easy', you remember that song Ray? Well I've been taking it for a long time, and it sure as shit ain't been easy
>>
You know Ray, you don't have to be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Even Andrew Shramberg is an Earth Rocker. But I'll tell you what, I've been trying to rock for a long time now, and all I end up singing is the blues.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 240x240
>>63310454

Top kek
>>
/ck/ vince posting has become Marco Pierre White posting.

I suggest you try it.
>>
>>63308595
This is literally the only decent /tv/ meme in the last three years.
>>
>>63308579
lose the 'ray' and it's perfect
>>
File: 023.jpg (94 KB, 399x344) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
94 KB, 399x344
>>63308595
The first like, two threads were. It degenerated into formulaic garbage afterwards.
>>
>>63310626
>mfw bane is older than three years
>>
File: 1435194035493.jpg (47 KB, 464x488) Image search: [Google]
1435194035493.jpg
47 KB, 464x488
You know the old saying "you reap what you sow?" Well, Ray, everything has been sown and I'm the reaper.
>>
You know how they say it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean? Well Ray, there's a storm coming and I just finished Jaws. What now?
>>
they say it's what you can do for your country, but wilson's got polio and there's not a wheelchair in sight and he's not doing anybody
>>
I didn't even watch past episode two. It must have been a really bad season.
>>
>>63308579
>>63309841
>>63309900
>>63310047
>>63310087
>>63310719

I like your Vinceposting.
>>
>>63309900
I like this one.

10/10
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>63310703
>>
My whole life I've been bringing knives to gunfights, now that I have a gun, everyone switched to knives. Know what I say Ray? More bullets for me
>>
Ya know that line in the Odyssey where the guy says "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"? Well the Trojan fucking Horse is already inside the gates, Ray, and I'm about to go full gallop.
>>
File: chixx.png (466 KB, 442x396) Image search: [Google]
chixx.png
466 KB, 442x396
>>63311145

he actually thinks his opinion matters, and probably calls his computer his "battle station!"
>>
KGB KIKE MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
In the end. You don't mark the winners by wins & losses. Ray. In the end you look towards the lenders & pray you didn't fuck up too bad.
>>
Listen to that Ray. You hear that? That sound. It's the sound of me of me saying, "listen to that Ray. You hear that? That sound."
>>
>>63312816
COMMIE JEW FUCK!
>>
>>63312816
Here in blessed USA we pay taxes & vote.

What do you do?
>>
>>63308595
>Vinceposting
oh man.. this is new, I'm liking this

I hope this catches on
>>
>>63312799
kek

U beat me to it anon
>>
>>63308579
I'm not even sure which of these lines he actually said anymore.
>>
>>63308579
It's actually pretty poetic. I'm serious
>>
>>63308579
It's the little things that get you Ray. You might be sitting thinking you are the smartest guy in the room but then a little slip makes everyone realize that your face has the value of a poker chip. I've put all in Ray but I got no aces up my sleeves, I'm wearing a vest.
>>
>>63311145
>he actually rates all the posts
Autism levels off the charts
>>
>>63308579

That chicken crossed the road a long time ago Ray. And it didn't even get to the other side.
>>
>>63311145
hello /r9k/!
>>
The Mexicans have turned this thing into a shit show, Ray. But I'm about to clog the whole fucking toilet.
>>
I've made my own bed Ray and now it's time to sleep in it, except my bed is bazinga
>>
dumb vinceposters
>>
File: 6f4.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
6f4.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>63315119
>>
>I've got myself in a real shithole, my friend. And I ain't got no TP to wipe my way out of it, know what I'm sayin'?
>>
>>63308579
I can't even trust my own men anymore Ray. It's a dog-eat-dog world in Vinci, so you had best order some fucking chinese food. Caspere knew this.
>>
>>63315668
kek
>>
>>63308579
My father would stamp his cigarettes onto my arms. Constellations of burn marks all over me. Look. Here and here. I'd plead for him to stop but he'd never listen. Then I grew up, cigarette marks turned to bullet marks. Same shape, same circle. Just more pain. The burns scare me more than the scars however.

And then I met you. The bullet cicatrices turned to lipstick marks. And now I never have to say stop again.
>>
File: 1373149897654.gif (293 KB, 185x157) Image search: [Google]
1373149897654.gif
293 KB, 185x157
>>63315948
this nigga gets it
>>
>>63308595
It's true. I honestly feel too retarded to understand them, yet I laugh anyway.
>>
>>63315948
tl;dr

It's vincepostig, not vincposting
>>
>>63316142
Case in point... Trouble with a house of cards Ray, it's meant to go down. I AIN"T GOING DOWN.
>>
>>63311145
seems like you're the one who should be giving up buddy
>>
>>63315948
SAME SHAPE AS TIME
>>
File: kingme.png (6 KB, 1510x99) Image search: [Google]
kingme.png
6 KB, 1510x99
>>
>>63308754

The way Vince seemed to take any topic and turn it into something overly introspective and melancholic.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.