[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't forget this is coming out soon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Point-Break-Movie-01510[1].jpg (819 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Point-Break-Movie-01510[1].jpg
819 KB, 2560x1600
don't forget this is coming out soon!
>>
>the film is a remake of the 1991 film of the same name

Dammit, I thought the title sounded familiar. Why doesn't anyone do anything original anymore?
>>
>>63306475
>120 million dollar budged
>literal who main cast
>Christmas Day opening

This ships gonna sink
>>
>>63306504
plus competing against star wars

top kek this is gonna bomb massively
>>
>>63306540
>plus competing against star wars

Yeah a week later is pretty close.. 18th vs the 25th. Maybe they hope to be the "we already saw Star Wars" holiday film. Still seems like a strange release date for a remake action flick.

figure 3rd place place at best? 10-12million open.. 55total.
>pulling numbers out my ass
>>
This is going to be an incredible flop and an instantly forgettable movie
It is a remake n-o-o-n-e asked for, n-o-o-n-e is going to see. Really pretty surreal it ever got made

Most remakes have franchise things to carry over and reinvent. You go to the new Robocop because there's still gonna be THE SUIT and a ROBOTIC COP

Think about point break ... hmmm... surfing .. keanu reeves ... none of which is present here. what the fuck guys
>>
>>63306636
>When they think it's a flick and not a film
>>
>>63306475
How can I? You can see more adverts for this in an hour of tv than you did for Fantastic Flop in a month.
>>
>>63306640
Maybe someone's convinced they have the next Fast and Furious on their hands
>>
At least they didn't murder anyone

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>63307082

Which is hilarious since F&F is the most blatant Point Break ripoff/homage ever
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.