[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I rewatched the preauel trilogy for the first time in over 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-aotc4.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-aotc4.png
1 MB, 1024x768
I rewatched the preauel trilogy for the first time in over 5 years and this might just be the worst movie I've seen in my life. I mean 1 was bad and 3 was almost as bad but holy shit, what were they thinking

I didnt remember it being this fucking bad.
>>
k
>>
Now go watch the Plinkett reviews so you understand why and don't feel so alone. It's like therapy.
>>
>there are fully cognitive human beans existing with OUR ACTUAL spheres of reality who GENUINELY and LEGITIMATELY treat the star wars movie franchise as anything but fun childrens movies.

i swear this place creates autism
>>
>>63305814
>i swear this place creates autism

Nah, it's caused by all the anime viewing and Nintendo playing.
>>
>>63305814
>on 4chan
>thinks other people are the autists

OK anon whatever you say.
>>
>>63305814
if a fun childrens movie is a boring mess that isn't fun then why are you mad when people call it bad?

Could it be that you treasure this "fun children" movie?
>>
>>63305693
I agree. I saw it when I was young and I wasn't able to really comprehend what I was actually watching.
Then I rewatched it with the blu-rays came out and I had always thought TPM was bad but AOTC is far worse.
>>63305779
Don't.
>>63305814
The prequels aren't even fun childrens movies. The OT is.
>>
>>63305814

>fun

Even when I saw it as a kid and thought everything with a lightsaber was the coolest shit ever I thought something was fucked up with this movie. None of the prequels are "fun" movies for children, the OT was and even adults could enjoy them.
>>
>>63305814
This tbqh
>>
>>63305814
>being a children's movie means it's immune from criticism
Love this meme.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.