[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it actually confirmed by any legit sources that its Doomsday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: general-zod.jpg (66 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
general-zod.jpg
66 KB, 600x375
is it actually confirmed by any legit sources that its Doomsday in the trailor, and isnt just Darksied or mutant Bizarro
>>
File: 1447306571337.jpg (76 KB, 298x387) Image search: [Google]
1447306571337.jpg
76 KB, 298x387
>>63304055
>>
>>63304055

>Darkseid

No.

And it's definitely Doomsday but with Bizarro's origin in that he is a fucked up clone of a kryptonian (see:Zod) you can even make out Shannon's features. The thing to remember is that as you hurt Doomsday his body will start to react/adapt to it, so what we saw is his baby form and as the Trinity beaton his ass he'll get more and more spikey like in the comics.
>>
>>63304102
please drop some knowedge on someone who only knows superman from movies, cartoons, and minimal comicbooks skimming:

is doomsday like the big bad of superman? i know he kills him, but is he even a good villian, or is he just alien Clubber Lang?
>>
>>63304159

>or is he just alien Clubber Lang?

You got something to say about Clubber Lang, the man who beat Rocky to a pulp and made him pee his pants in fear?
>>
>>63304159
He's from the 90s tryhard era, but basically his origin is some alien scientist dude on ancient Krypton (a planet with a toxic atmosphere and vicious as fuck wildlife) kept cloning a baby over and over and tossing it out to die on the planet's surface and over decades each successive clone was slightly better adapted until he ended up with unkillable monster that could somehow remember all the times it had died before and hated all life (but especially anything from Krypton).

Like most things in comics, it sounds buttfuck retarded when you explain it.
>>
>>63304318
i know context is key to everything...but what the fuck?
>>
>>63304454
He also beat the ever loving fuck out of Darkseid.
>>
File: doafam.png (205 KB, 596x370) Image search: [Google]
doafam.png
205 KB, 596x370
>>
I would be much more disappointed if that were Darkseid.

Not so much Bizarro. I actually wouldn't mind if that were Bizarro.
>>
File: 1446879527966.jpg (42 KB, 255x397) Image search: [Google]
1446879527966.jpg
42 KB, 255x397
>>63304159
Why not let Max explain it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwDbSYicM
>>
so what are the flying shit in bruce's dream?
>>
maybe it's some wonder woman enemy so they have a reason why she exists at all
>>
>>63304055

>Darkseid

Is this some ebin meme people are trying to start?
>>
>Darkseid
Oh boy, let the rants begin.

Nah, I think they wouldn't make someone look exactly like Doomsday and then just say it's the Joker or Braniac. That would be unnecessarily messy the character blending. It's Doomsday no doubt, at least the Zack Snyder version of him.
>>
>>63305438

The Metallofag is worse.

>no see it's a biological version of him, classic Snyder!
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1280
It's actually parasite

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>63308743

This may be it.

Although I fear it may be Doomsday before the spikes come out.

I still dont like the fact that it gets killed by a nuke
>>
>>63308779
Nah I have my money on Parasite

>Born of energy explosion?
check
>supes present during it?
check
>>
>>63308743
That actually makes sense. Looks more like him anyway
>>
fucking christ they gave away the entire movie in the trailer?
>>
so what's Zod got to do with it in the comics? from the trailer it looked like he was used as a base to clone Doomsday or some shit like that
>>
>isnt just Darksied
>just Darkseid
>just
>>
>>63309683
>so what's Zod got to do with it in the comics?

Nothing, he wasn't even born yet, it's just slight tweka of the origin, they did the same thing in the Justice League cartoon where Doomsday was created from recovered Superman DNA but the cloning process fucked up, so they decided to torture and mentally brainwash him to hate Superman.
>>
>>63309549
>entire movie
Fuck off back to youtube comments
>>
>>63305377
This is the most fucking stupid video I have ever seen.

The guy is a dickhead with entry level knowledge of comics at best.

Good fucking grief.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.