[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If we had a baby, what would you name it? >Gaspar okay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: love-poster.jpg (68 KB, 519x726) Image search: [Google]
love-poster.jpg
68 KB, 519x726
>If we had a baby, what would you name it?
>Gaspar

okay I'm done
I could just about handle the awful dialogue, but this just b8
>>
>>63301030
Glad you let us know.
>>
File: 1400801764094.jpg (100 KB, 510x700) Image search: [Google]
1400801764094.jpg
100 KB, 510x700
>>63301190
Glad you stopped by to reply fampai

this film just keeps getting worse, it's sad he's gone this way

>keeps returning to VHS box of I Stand Alone
>literally pauses the film to explain Murphy's law (nolan-tier shlock)
>that lack of concept of audio levels at the club scene
>that fake cg club stobe effect
>muh Taxi Driver poster
>muh Salo poster
>muh dick analogy
>"You've never seen 2001? What is wrong with you!"

JUST
>>
>If we had a baby, what would you name it?
>Gaspar
>mfw I didn't even hear about this because I was too busy fast forwarding to the sex scenes
>90% of the movie is just shitty handjobs
>he's such a pussy whipped cuc.k that he still eats their pussy even though they don't suck him off

CUC.K AS FUCK FILM.
>>
>>63301711
did you see the part where the nigga shows up in his own film as the ex-boyfriend wearing a wig?

this is bait
this is pure as fuck bait
>>
Fucking awful movie
>>
>>63301030
Felt like walking out of the theater when I heard this line desu senpai
>>
Cannes is the new reddit
>>
where the webms at
>>
>>63301880
>implying I even know what Gaspar looks like

I wouldn't even had noticed him if I did see him nigga. Also, what part of I basically just fast forwarded to the sex scenes didn't you understand. I got the gist of what the movie was about, some babby tier faggot mad he couldn't have his cake and eat it too. The movie was pretty fucking bad, but it's to be expected when the selling point is DUDE UNSIMULATED SEX LMAO DUDE IT'S ART THOUGH LMAO DUDE REDDIT IS GOING TO FREAK!!! I honestly don't know why anyone is surprised it's shit. It's basically 9 Songs without the shitty punk music nigga.
>>
>>63301950
r/watchitfortheplot
>>
>>63301880
>1:02:56
>"hey I wanna introduce you to a big guy"

HE LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SAID THIS
I can't /tv/, I can't do it
someone send help
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.