[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you still think of the meme whenever you see him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ck.jpg (445 KB, 1536x1670) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
445 KB, 1536x1670
>tfw you still think of the meme whenever you see him
>>
>>63300121
Can someone explain to an uninformed fgt where the origins of the "Louie CK is a CuCk" story came from?
>>
What's it like to be so easily influenced? Memespouters are rather like trained dogs or something similar. Every time some new epic meme catches fire I'm amazed by how many of you are behaviorally conditioned by random neckbeards spamming shit on the internet. t.bh f.am, for example. How does something like that happen? Are all of you mentally retarded drones, or did you each come to the conclusion independently that this was funny to put at the end of a post?
>>
>>63300189
It's a funny joke

T B H F A M
B
H

F
A
M
>>
>White people deserve worse for slavery. I wish each heterosexual, white male was beaten to an inch of his life, just to remind him the status he earned by the sacrifice of others.
>>
How can someone whos career was based on being so politically incorrect be so politically correct?
>>
>>63300244

The thing is, I'm pretty convinced that it's only a funny "joke*" if you are mentally retarded. It has no actual comedic value, it's just repeating something over and over.
>>
>>63300189
The proclivity to memespouting found amongst most anons is unlike normalfagging in that they are aware that they are memeing. Normalfagging entails a conditioned response with no thought, this kills the individual.
>>
>>63300183
Same place most slander comes from here. Someone's imagination. Perpetuated by likeminded retards. He made one joke about how good it is to be white and how white people will probably pay for it in the future and suddenly he became the posterboy for kekoldry on 4chan. To top off all the retardation, the joke was actually pretty conservative in nature and disparaging of minorities.
>>
>>63300618
>in that they are aware that they are memeing

/tv/ hasn't been ironic or post ironic since 2012. I guarantee you most meme spouters aren't truly aware they are memeing. The self satisfaction involved is a meme itsself.
>>
>>63300787
it's so good being white haha :DD if u hab time machine everyone love you haha :DD especially in asia and the middle east and africa and south+north america pre colonialism and basically everywhere :DD
>>
>>63300183
Real life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.