[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of a fuccboi do you have to be to guest star in a show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: max-landis.jpg (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
max-landis.jpg
110 KB, 640x960
What kind of a fuccboi do you have to be to guest star in a show that mocked your entire career and existence?
>>
>>63299457
He's a scrub
>>
>>63299457
A whiny beta
>>
>>63299457
I think its pretty funny.
>>
>>63299457

The kind thats a good sport and has a sense of humor about themselves?

What?
Sure Max Landis is a manic hipster that tries the patience of saints.

But He's a mostly alright guy with a real passion for story telling.
>>
He actually wasn't bad, I hated him for the HitB but he had pretty good chemistry during BotW. Him egging Rich when they were discussing Double Down was the highlight of the episode.
>>
>>63299457
>Dad kills leading man and foreign kids
>brings shame to hollywood for years
>son gets in the bussines
>must pay for his father's fuck up
>force him to make an MK ultra movie
>make it look funny
>throw in FEMA in there too
>lol they are silly bad guys
>cant refuse
>speak up and get "overdosed"

The iluminatii got him by the balls OP.
>>
>>63299457

someone who confronts people instead of being a fag and cry?
I don't know what the problem is. They pointed out how studid his statements seem. He shows up and explains what he was trying to say.
>>
>>63299593
Max pls go
>>
>>63299593
Go back to fucking reddit.
>>
File: Max.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Max.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>63299641
>>
File: 1428262902044.gif (3 MB, 242x214) Image search: [Google]
1428262902044.gif
3 MB, 242x214
you realize they pretty much begged him to feature on it right?
they didn't want to be virgin's anymore so they said that they'll pacify the trolls so long as Max helps them all become men.
Max loves bukkake so gladly accepted.
Mike chickened out at the last minute but Rich and Jay went balls deep.
>>
>>63299632

but why would they make him pay?
just because his dad killed someone?
that's not something the illuminated are worried about.
of course he will overdose. but I think it's just that landis bought his way into the business and now he pays with his sons life.
same with billy ray, britney spears mom, kardashians and so on. they all have to sacrifice their kids for some mumbo jumbo hocus pocus to please the high ups.
>>
File: 1444606117514.jpg (304 KB, 1320x1572) Image search: [Google]
1444606117514.jpg
304 KB, 1320x1572
>>63299593
>>63299603
>>63299640
>>63299683
>it's a "max defends himself on anonymous imageboard" episode
>>
>>63299457
the kind that has a father that gets away with murder
john lied
children died
>>
>>63299668

I've never made a single post on reddit in my entire life and I'm willing to bet The contents of my wallet I've been posting here long before jerked off for the very first time.
>>
>>63299729
protein i need protein
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>63299593

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63299862

I think you've mentioned it once or twice.
Or That could have been somebody else.

I dunno.
>>
>>63299896

If you're actually Max, you really should try to stay out of the spotlight. You gain nothing by publicly discussing these things as they're happening, and are actually doing well to overexpose yourself.
>>
>>63300078

Im not Max.
I'm His father.

Watch your back or I'll send my Jewish Holywood army after you.

I'll crash another plane directly into your house

Be a good Goy - or else
>>
File: Maxwell.jpg (31 KB, 390x488) Image search: [Google]
Maxwell.jpg
31 KB, 390x488
>>63300141
>I'll crash another plane directly into your house
>I'll crash another plane
>another plane
>plane
>>
>>63300412

Sorry. We did this thing at the turn of the century involving crashing planes.

Between all the coke and watching large black men fuck my wife I get them confused sometimes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.