[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he whisper to her at the end? Also why is this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
What did he whisper to her at the end?

Also why is this movie so fucking good
>>
What are your favorite movies op? The fact you made a thread about this shows how reddit tier you are, you like le pulp fiction and 2001?
>>
Only I have the antidote.
>>
I snuck the tip in while you were sleeping
>>
>>63297745
>Also why is this movie so fucking good

Because it appeals to reddit autist beta virgin weeb/chink faggots.
>>
>>63297771
>>63297830
Auttists with no empathy detected
>>
No one will ever believe you
>>
File: file.jpg (160 KB, 1077x519) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
160 KB, 1077x519
>What did he whisper to her at the end?
"you're in a shit movie"

>Also why is this movie so fucking good
It isn't. Nothing really sticks to the mind in this shallow attempt at portraying "alienation." Yes, Bill Murray is cool and witty, Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous, the music is good and Tokyo looks otherworldly, but you can't hang your movie on these surface pleasures without any real ideas or vision and have it succeed as much more than banal eye candy; designer alienation, ennui chicâ„¢.

When it comes to painting such themes with actual emotional or intellectual heft, let's just say that Coppola is no Antonioni or Kar-Wai (two of her self-professed influences). This is a superficially pretty but achingly dull and empty film with nothing of substance to express, and I can only suppose its mass appeal rests largely on the shimmering city, mediocre songs and lead actors it captures, all of which impart a certain built-in pathos mostly separate from the text of the film itself.

This is ITMFL for plebs. Nobody actually likes this film, they just like to be seen liking it.
>>
What has happened to /tv/
>>
>>63297853
>implying

Only lonely autistic beta virgin weeb/chink faggots enjoy that overrated trash.
>>
He says "I have to be leaving, but I won't let that come between us, ok?"
>>
This is such a great movie. One of my favs.
>>
File: LiTmystery.jpg (50 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
LiTmystery.jpg
50 KB, 720x404
>>
>>63297874
This is a terrible attempt to try and act smart. Borderline hypocritical as well.
>>
>>63297918
/tv/ is so salty these days. They act like cypher from the matrix, got redpilled now trying to shitpost to back full circle.
>>
>>63297874
You must have a lot of friends and live a normal life.
>>
>>63297968
fuck off reddit
>>
>>63298284
No , I won't. Prob been on TV longer than you. Live your life man, don't spend it hating on an image board that was past it in 2007
>>
>>63298365
Hey Reddit!
>>
Everyone is infected
>>
Literally my favourite film lads. It's not reddit at all tbqh.
>>
Who you gonna call?
>>
>>63298492
Morning, reddit.
>>63298513
Reddit.
>>
File: 5473374.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5473374.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>63297874
>in the mood for love
>normal people
Most normal people would think it's dumb that they decide to keep the relationship platonic
>>
I've actually been to Tokyo and the movie is fantastic. It captures the culture-shock nature of Japan perfectly.
Anyway I'll head back over to Reddit now, pce.
>>
>>63298530
You are funny dude holy christ
>>
>>63298564
Go back to reddit, retard.
>>63298569
Thanx, reddit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdRl64RXpSE
>>
>>63297874
>Abbas Kiarostami's worst film is for patricians.

retarded.
>>
>>63298638
Any Kiarostami is better than not Kiarostami.
>>
>>63298638
>not ten
lmao fuck off retard
>>
>>63298758
>You didn't like ten

What didn't you like about it? I thought it was a great film and brought Tehran to life. Well, teh people of Tehran mostly. The actors were all really good too, the scene with the lady talking about her misfortunes and how she prays for everyone and how she gave away all her things was especially heartbreaking to me. I guess it wasn't visually appealing, the way it was shot but it was still great.
>>
>>63297745

HAIL HYDRA
>>
File: bad skin.jpg (491 KB, 2070x3055) Image search: [Google]
bad skin.jpg
491 KB, 2070x3055
>voluntarily abstaining from consensual sexual intercourse with scarjo
>>
>>63299315
>fist writing
interesting
>>
>>63297853
Reddit fag detected
>>
>>63298492
Fucks off, reddit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.