[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
I wanna know /tv/s opinion on The Flash.
>>
>>63296857
shit

the orginal series from the 80s was epic, it was good the storys were good. the new series is just teenage comming of age angsty bullshit.
>>
I like it.

It was there for me when arrow was ruined by vaginas.
>>
I wanna know /tv/s opinion on OP.
>>
Best superhero show around
>>
>>63296934
faggot pleb
>>
>>63296961
>inb4 netflix shills
>>
>>63296918
>the original series from the 80s was epic

Lmao wut? That shit was terrible and I saw it before Arrow even existed. Stop trying to sound like you're superior in any way with "lel i prefer the old version cause it was first so that means i'm automatically right xD"
>>
>>63296961
fucking normie leave reeee
>>
>>63296990
you have shit taste m8 the 80's series was god tier level of good. it was better acted it wasnt overly emotional angsty shit about mumma all the fucking time. and it had fucking mark hamel.

why is your plebian arse even here shouldnt you be out being a normie fucking leave
>>
>>63297042
(You)
>>
>muh team working for me all the time
>muh tears of pain
>muh love interest
>muh overcoming the odds

whatever happend to just a good cape shit romp through the day with some bad guy with some whacky plot . why does everything have to bee so fucking deep and ''the team barry' but deep guys im deep ''were your team im the nerdy girl and your best nerdy frond are supporting you always'' but IM DEEP IM SAD AND DEEP!!!! TOO DEEP FOR ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND!!!
>>
>>63296929
it started to get shit when canary died.
>>
>>63296857
10/10 would flash again
>>
>>63297164 (You)
Season 2 has none of this shit.
>>
best show on tv rn
>>
>>63296857
It's fun.
>>
>>63296857
I think it's possibly one of the better superhero shows.

It's successful in that Buffy the Vampire Slavery tier writing that keeps the overall plot and story line moving.

I fucking HATE the emotional drivers this series fucking abuses.

>GUYS I HAVE SUPERPOWERS PITY ME

>WE DO BUT YOU GOT TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB BARRY

>THKU4BELIEVE IN ME I SAVE DAY

Really sick of that shit.
>>
>>63296918
>teenage
>comming of age
have you ever even seen the show?
>>
Iris and Patty are my waifus
>>
its and 8/10 show

the corny shit ruins it...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.