[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE WACKY GAMES LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 750x674
DUDE WACKY GAMES LMAO
>>
>>63294902
it's because he can't actually interview people or tell jokes. gotta fill the hour somehow.
>>
>>63294902
What the hell is she wearing?
>>
DUDE WACKY SMILE LMAO
>>
>>63294902
its this or a longer interview, take your pick.
>>
I fucking this faggot
>>
Well what, do you expect him to pretend to laugh and pretend to be everyone's best buddy for the whole hour? It's half the show as it is, he has to do something else.
>>
>>63294902
Why does her face looks exactly the same in every picture?
>>
DUDE BUTTHURT /TV/ MAD THAT HE IS THE MOST POPULAR HOST

>They would rather have interviews of celebs saying random shit
>>
>What’s it going to be like when Jimmy Fallon goes off the air? When Jimmy Fallon goes off the air, are young people going to feel the same way I do when I see Letterman clips now? “He changed the face of TV– before Fallon, you had to watch human beings interact with one another, instead of lip-synch puppet karoake low-grade junior high talent show / game shows starring celebrities being fawned over by some elf-boy desperate to be liked. Kids today don’t understand how he created the whole ‘shitty comedy’ thing they take for granted.” Maybe people don’t watch those shows the same way anymore though. I don’t know.
>>
Daisy is cute. Cute!
>>
>>63294945
Also, kids today all have ADHD because they were told they had that so teachers werent allowed to tell them to SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, so they have never learned how to have an attention span. So all the young people today like is easily packaged 3-5 minute bites, and Fallon does that well. His interviews are fucking shit, and his jokes are shit, but hey, they can make all sorts of youtube quality skits for their fans.
>>
>>63294902
_____ LMAO

Nice meme, shitlord.
>>
Han SOLO cup I can just guess those dumb puns
>>
>>63294993
Because that's her face.
>>
>>63294985
I jelly
>>
>>63294902
The fuck is the xenomorph queen wearing?
>>
How are her feet?
>>
>>63294902
Haha. She's a nerd just like us.
>>
>>63294902
when is she on fallon?
>>
>>63295031
go back to bed grandpa
>>
>>63295338
But he's not wrong
>>
>>63295031
butthurt 80s fag detected
>>
Link OP? Can't find it on YouTube or anything
>>
>>63294902

God her big teeth or so fucking hot tbq
>>
>>63295645
it airs tonight
>>
>>63294965
>)
it looks like somebody pasta'd that horrible smile she always makes into a dress
>>
>>63295031
hahaha nice
>>
File: literally you.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
literally you.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>63295031
>>
SERIOUS QUESTION
who watches this shit? because millenials may be dumb as rocks but they sure as hell don't watch tv
>>
>>63295031
>millennial detected

You useless faggots are beginning to become irrelevant, old faggot. 'Muh born in the 80s!'.
>>
>>63295835
i only watch any shitty talk show if a celebrity i like is on it
>>
>>63295835
old people and people from fly-over states, retard. Like it's always been.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>63295835
>millennials may be dumb as rocks
>>
>>63295905
>Millennials invented 'fedoraism'

ironic. You just proved his point.
>>
>>63295988
lol wut
>>
>>63296039
Millennials invented 'fedoraism', hence why they are dumb as rocks. Though you were using the pic ironically, you just proved his point indirectly.
>>
File: haunted-tweet.gif (1 MB, 200x206) Image search: [Google]
haunted-tweet.gif
1 MB, 200x206
COME BACK TO US.
WE NEED YOU.

NOW MORE THAN EVER!
>>
>>63294902
I do not understand anything this woman does with her appearance. Her clothes, her hairstyles, her inability to smile properly.

You'd think the star of a Star Wars movie would have someone to help her out.
>>
File: genius.jpg (90 KB, 1320x699) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
90 KB, 1320x699
>>63296232
They also invented this.
>>
>>63297471
memes?
>>
>>63296682
He's gone anon...
>>
>>63295031
You do realize that late night shows have always been TV for people without an attention span? Short interviews, musical numbers, gags, games, stand up comedy. It's just a repackaged, low tone variety show.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.