[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Chris cant handle the bater episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: woowwwwaawow.png (600 KB, 1189x624) Image search: [Google]
woowwwwaawow.png
600 KB, 1189x624
>It's a Chris cant handle the bater episode
>>
>>63294374
>paulie jokingly implied i'm a homosexual, better cry to tony and shoot heroin
>>
>>63294407
Litrally went home crying cause they said he did a smelly poo
>>
Still mad the slow-mo laughing scene isn't available anywhere on the interwebs.
>>
File: Paulie High.jpg (102 KB, 462x483) Image search: [Google]
Paulie High.jpg
102 KB, 462x483
Tone wanders thru the woods on peyote

He sees 3 monks and paulie who's got lazer beams coming out of his eyes

Monk1; the universe is like a butcher shop where everyones turned into gabagool

Monk2: the universe is like funeral home where you witness yourself in the casket

Paulie: word to tha wise; remember perl harbor

Monk 3 passes paulie a joint the size of the world trade center, and says nothing

Paulie takes a deep hit and says the universe is like a big snake eating itself while fucking itself while a slutty nun watches

Tony gets a big boner and is now wearing a Roman centurion outfit

Paulie: u gonna kill jesus or wat tone? *hehehe*

A bear shapeshifts into the severed head of john the Baptist and says this is all a dream of smoke and vapor, as hesh and 'jamal ginzberg the hasidic homeboy 'walk by holding hands

Monk 3; damn cripple cocks. Let them fuck with the jesus

A Japanese zero flies out of the sun and kamikazis into tonys house

Tony lifts his sword to the sun while thinking of the Roman emperor hadrian

Paulie: you dreaming the histiry channel again , T?

Aj flies a jumbo jet into the tallest building in Los santos and paulie imagines going home soon to fap to threes company reruns, Which tony hears telelathically - he realizes He's still tripping in the forest when the jersey devil walks by, as the new jersey devils beat the new York rangers 3-1, and 31 years in the past a park ranger from new York sees the Jersey devil, and 333 years in the past a Russian fur trapper gets lost in the pine barrens and vaporous fog expels from his lungs as he dies alone with the jersey devil and a bunch of albino ghosts, as agent harris reviews the evidence for how jews did 9/11 , nine hundred and 11 days in the past a Jew is about to get his cock further mutilated by some wops in an attic,As Janice smokes a joint, eats cheseburgers, and listens to Zeppelin. bitch knows how to have fun
>>
>>63294549
What's up, Reddit
>>
Junked out Chris>clean Chris
>>
File: Hesh's Balls Being Busted.webm (297 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Hesh's Balls Being Busted.webm
297 KB, 624x352
>>63294559
*tone rubs 2 coins together while looking at hesh quite menacingly *

At this moment all the ghosts of Rome laugh at all the ghosts of zion and a primordial energy fills the room as chrissy eats a submarine sandwich and in another part of town aj posts on /tv/ in a Das Boot thread about how the jews did 9/11 and downstairs a wolf and bear are eating left over duck food and 731 days in the past tony is watching a history channel documentary about the Japanese human torture experiments at unit 731

Tony: how horrible the way they tortured humins

731 days before that tony himself was torturing and threatening to genitally mutilate an already mutilated jew and the bear wakes up out of hibernation and finds moldy gabagool in the garbage and in another part of town Artie bucco slices and dices a spicy sausage for meadows graduation or something and down the street a black guy is getting knifed by another black guy (the argument was over a Bacon cheeseburger ) and 420 days in the future the assemblyman is going balls deep in a Russian and wondering if he's as good as tony as the Russian fantasizes about Tony and a Russian mobster trys to fidget with the universal remote he just bought so he can watch a movie called the godfather
>>
>it's a shit thread
>>
File: kdikfoskfs.png (376 KB, 830x440) Image search: [Google]
kdikfoskfs.png
376 KB, 830x440
>its a Phil starts a war because his surname sounds a bit like leotard episode
>>
>banter

These guys are violent mobsters with anger issues. Of course they can't handle banter, so I wonder why they keep insulting each other?
>>
File: Laughing.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63294543
>>
>>63294667
its phil letardo
LE TARDO
thats why tho whole beef started
>>
>>63294543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FGmSqB6Jfo

kill yourself faggot

3 seconds on google
>>
File: tfw water.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
83 KB, 790x773
>>63294767
>tfw this is exactly how my depression and paranoia feels
>>
File: 1413208653636.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1413208653636.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>>63294567
They say there's no two people on earth exactly the same. No two faces. No two sets of fingerprints. But do they know that for sure? 'Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously, that's not possible, even with computers. Not only that, they'd have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So, they got no proof. They got nothing. Mrs. Soprano may have passed, but who's to say there isn't another Mrs. Soprano just like her or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but the same. What i'm saying is...
>>
File: 960.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU
>>
>>63294543
>>63294767
>>63294835

I think he was referring to the one where Chris is talking about his daughter then Paulie says something like 'if she is gonna be like you is gonna be a retard', then everyone starts laughing in slowmo and he finally sees Tony also laughing.
Chris was drunk and stumbles and gtfo.
>>
>>63294767
>>63294835
I knew this would happen. I meant the one Paulie & drunk Chris, where tony blows smoke and lets out that devilish smirk.
>>
>>63294860
>>63294860
It's funny how when you're on drugs you think your're more in tune with your brain and thinking power , but really your're being retarded and talking a load of shit
>>
>>63294374
the master bater?
>>
>>63295017
or maybe you're finally seeing past all the mental noise and connecting to something deeper. just because you can't fathom it doesn't make it a load of shit.
>>
>>63295164
*hits blunt*
word
>>
>>63294885
She was fuckingn disgusting to me I always felt like she was trying to fuck ton
>>
>>63295279
>that weird bit of the episode when tonys fucking his goomar and sees a picture of a dog in a fur coat , then starts fucking her harder

I think he wanted to fuck her more t b h
>>
>>63295356
Are you talking about his dog? No tony was just fuckingn the anger out that his dad gave his dog to his mistres
>>
>>63294885
>Kept on smoking around Johnny even after he got cancer
>"He was fine with it"

What a dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>63295164
>this post
>>
>>63294940
>I knew this would happen.

Why didn't you stop him?
>>
>>63294374
Man i couldn't stand that faggot later in the show. He was pretty based in the first half
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.