[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On top of being the greatest series ever, it also had the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
On top of being the greatest series ever, it also had the greatest dream sequences. Did any other form of media have dream sequences that come close to the Sopranos?
>>
Twin Peaks
Six Feet Under
>>
>David Lynch
>Ingmar Bergman
>>
>absolute pinnacle of television can't even measure up to many of the most entry-level of films
eternally inferior medium
>>
>>63294905
>gives no examples of said entry level films
faggot
>>
>>63294905
Sopranos is better than 99% of films.
>>
The Big Lebowski is goat
>>
>>63294905
I've yet to see a film made past 1999 that is better than sopranos
>>
>>63294905
It's nowhere near the pinnacle of television, if it was whitebread fuccbois wouldn't be coming here to constantly announce that it is.
>>
File: 1415154683322.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
1415154683322.png
407 KB, 570x489
>first episode

>Completely unreal beat down of some guy in the middle of a huge office complex with no consequences

DROPPED
>>
File: 1416343983773.png (42 KB, 642x432) Image search: [Google]
1416343983773.png
42 KB, 642x432
>unironically thinking the sopranos are better than The Wire
>>
gabagoo
>>
They're not really accurate or anything but i like Brazil's dream sequences.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.