[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How autistic can these fans get http://arxiv.org/pdf/1511.09054v1.p df
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: lolololo.png (226 KB, 501x341) Image search: [Google]
lolololo.png
226 KB, 501x341
How autistic can these fans get

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1511.09054v1.pdf
>>
>>63292168
>implying that means jackshit
the USA has thrown money away on the military industrial complex and suffered economic blows of "astronomical proportions" and we're still #1 and still free the shit out of other countries to this day
>>
>>63292291
nice meme
>>
>>63292308
wat
>>
>>63292168
The rebels really were a bunch of terrorist assholes.
>>
>Feinstein
>>
>>63292331
And Sheev was a shitty military Putschist who met the same fate as every other.
So yeah, everyone is a dick.
>>
>>63292649
Wow there. Sheev came into power legitimately, plus the senate agreed to make the republic an empire.
>>
>>63292168
>economic cost
Yeah, it made George billions of dollars.
>>
>>63292583
what does it mean?
>>
>>63292308
What is that even suppose to mean? Are you so devoid of any ideas on how to respond that you have to use fucking buzzwords?
>>
>>63292331

Little known fact is that the Death Star contained 645 Elementary Schools. Literal child killers.
>>
>star wars
>significantly larger than earth
>dozens of colonized planets
>trillions of inhabitants
>hurrr gonna compare this shit to the world I know

Yeah, of course it's cause some economic damage, but to say anything else without taking into consideration the scope of the world is truly autistic.
>>
Of all the things you can spend your energy and brains on, why this?
>>
>>63292168
>economic damage
wat.
the thing was already built. unless they planned to rebuild it the economic damage had already happened when they began construction.

Oh shit this thing exploded and now all my money is on fire for some reason.
>>
Tl: dr?
>>
>>63294634
How many schools did Alderaan had?
>>
File: 6.jpg (39 KB, 231x237) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
39 KB, 231x237
>>63294703
It is a normie contest.
To prove who is the biggest fan and/or nerd.

Its like the bourgeois of old dressing up like the common folk for parties.

They are essentially wearing a Folk costume they call "Nerd" complete with glasses they don't need as an accessory.
>>
>>63294926
>Vidya PTSD Thread
You need to get out of my /tv/ /v/ermin.
>>
>>63294926

They don't have any. The kids are trained to kill from an early age and rape. The woman are used by royalty as harem girls.
>>
>>63295476
Its too bad it got destroyed. Sounds like a great place to settle down and raise some sprats
>>
>>63294720
But think of all the profit it was going to make!
>>
Star Wars is fucking stupid
>>
>>63296818
Tbh senpai. The hive mind influence is so strong in modern society, as it's always been but with social media to an absurd extent, that everyone will THINK that they like a cartoony hero's journey IN SPACE.
>>
>>63294933
Normies vs. NEETs and normies vs. nerds are both a thing but that doesn't make nerd and NEET synonymous sempai. Most engineers are nerdy as fuck but they make decent money and many are even married.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.